Be Safe Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am on my way home from work now, and I am nervous...

Everyone have an uneventful tomorrow...

:hug: Ouizy

I can't say that I'm not getting a little nervous myself, sitting here on my lunch break from work watching the evening news. I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow.

Personally I can't see anything happening tomorrow because we are on such a hightened security alert, if anyone did try anything, I don't think they'd get very far. I hope.

:hug: everyone

I have to admit that I'm pretty nervous about going to work tomorrow. I should be nervous any day, though, really. :slant:

thanks, i'm really nervous, i guess just hearing all this crap on the TV makes me v. nervous and uptight, even making me snap at someone tonight whom I don't want to snap at :( it's so stupid things could happen anytime, anywhere. I hate being afraid. maybe i'm just scared to have to relive things all over again tomorrow. :( :( *sigh*

i'm not nervous necessarily. of course, i live in south dakota, so...right.

i just don't know what to think about tomorrow. i pray nothing will happen.

i just don't know.

I don't think anything will happen tomorrow. However I am nervous cos I know I'll be watching goddamn CNN all day, even though it will make me want to puke all over again....and yeah, I don't have to watch the news, but I can't help it.

Ive been trying to go about my everyday ways as well... but I've been feeling uneasy all week long. I cant help it. I cant even turn the tv on without seeing something to remind me. I mean, this morning I watched a show about widows and the babies they gave birth to after 9/11 - I mean, it really doesnt get much more depressing than that. I dont think the country really needs to go through watching all the footage etc... I dont think that anyone has forgotten what happened. Maybe I sound insensitive, but it's just how I feel.

:| I hate living near D.C.

:hug: to everyone.

Stay safe tonite.

:hug:

I'm with you, Mona. I work at the Capitol complex....NOT excited about going to work this week. :( I know it's a possibility everyday, but I hate the constant reminders.

The hardest part of watching the broadcast where the names are read, is looking into the faces of the family and friends of the victims. There are a lot of young children at the memorial.

Take care everyone.

I want to hold my neices and nephew.

I want to sleep in my own bed right now.

I want the people outside to stop looking up at the sky everytime there's a friggin breeze.

I've been watching Telemundo this morning....and other news channels... good that so many people are gathered in NY, DC, etc, wherever else.

I just wanna go home.

MonaVox said:
I want to hold my neices and nephew.

I want to sleep in my own bed right now.

I want the people outside to stop looking up at the sky everytime there's a friggin breeze.

I've been watching Telemundo this morning....and other news channels... good that so many people are gathered in NY, DC, etc, wherever else.

I just wanna go home.

Yeah, I admit everytime I've heard a plane fly by my spine stiffens. :|

Listening to the Rising now, trying to go about things like looking for a job and hanging onto sanity, as I'm alone today. Which isn't different from most days during the week but today's kinda hard, being alone with all this stuff around.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, I admit everytime I've heard a plane fly by my spine stiffens. :|

Listening to the Rising now, trying to go about things like looking for a job and hanging onto sanity, as I'm alone today. Which isn't different from most days during the week but today's kinda hard, being alone with all this stuff around.

OK - so I am better now. I am at work as if nothing is going on, but it is. Everyone here is on edge and besides the company meeting we had to duscuss today, the red white and blue pins being handed out to me in my building lobby, and the fact that all food vendors were removed from the streets today everything is the same.

I walked to work today and it seemed like a quiet morning in Soho with no one around. I knew the ceremony was taking place at Ground Zero (I saw the beginning of the "names" before I left home) I then saw a Blackhawk helicopter fly by. Um, OK.

I pass Ground Zero on the way to work and after half an hour after I left my house they were still reading names, and I do not think they were very far in to the alphabet even by then.

It is a strange day, but a somewhat quiet one here.

Tons of people around, more cops than ever, and I think tomorrow will be ver much back to normal.

Have a good day.

today....

i ask that you take a moment and speak with your higher power and thank him for the life he has given you, ask him to watch over us all and protect us , and that even though at times all hell can brake loose, that you still have a chance at this game we call life...peace and luv to you all...

I think Sep 11th should be world peace and world rememberance day.

We shall always remember those who lost their lives on that day.

It is also a time to remember those who we have forgotten. The people who have died and those who still struggle to survive in Sarajevo, Kosovo, Bosnia, Vietnam, Africa.....

.....and so many more.

'We Shall Never Forget'

Peace on Earth. :hug:

Jo

Back
Top Bottom