Be honest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Northeast said:

:applaud:

yeah, the only one I could come up with was the rocky horror picute show and even that gets on my nerves

I might shoot myself if I ever had to see chicago:grumpy:

*how the hell did I quote myself :scratch:

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:

I have Les Mis tix for tonight, this is my third time going :heart:

i think that's the only musical i actually like. and even then its only for one song...honestly i really don't like musicals.

I love musicals :applaud:

When I was young I used to twirl around the living singing the Sound of Music :nerd:

Ummm ... favorites ... there are too many to mention
(I am a real sucker for Rogers & Hammerstein ... yes, they're corny, but :love:)

Ragtime
A Chorus Line
The Sound of Music
Jesus Christ Superstar
South Pacific
The King and I
My Fair Lady

I really have a hard time with musicals and only go when dragged, kicking and screaming. But I loved "Sunset Boulevard" on Broadway with Betty Buckley, after I was dragged, kicking & screaming. I even went to see it a second time because that woman can belt out a song that gives goosebumps to even the toughest customer like moi.

HONESTLY, I have yet to see 'CATS' :reject:

BUT, of the musicals I *have* seen, I guess my favorite would be "Little Shop of Horrors." hahhaha, goodstuff :up: I love the scene with Steve Martin singin' and ridin' on his motorcycle :laugh: Just an all-around great flick, IMO :yes:

South Pacific...starts singing "I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair and send him on his way..."

The runner ups would be the Sound of Music and Tommy. Movie musicals would be Help and just about every Elvis movie.

Back
Top Bottom