Be careful who you piss off online!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tpsreports2424 said:

You could track the ip of someone or something like that, ask Sicy.

An IP will only give you the person's general vicinity, not their home address. Only the police, FBI, Scotland Yard, Interpol, etc. can do that, and they have to have a damn good reason to get the court order to trace you. If you're using AOL, you can't be traced at all. This guy must have at some time given him his address, maybe they were exchanging things via mail?

Butterscotch said:
Tavares obtained Anderson's real name and hometown from Anderson's Web page about his Museum of Horrors Haunted House.

Well, my guess would be that he obtained the guy's real name and location this way and then when got to town he used something called a "phone book" to get his address.

D'oh. I should have noticed that. :der:

A lot of people don't realize that when they set up their own website, not a free one but a paid domain, it shows their real name and address in the details if a person knows how to find them.

Butterscotch said:

Tavares obtained Anderson's real name and hometown from Anderson's Web page about his Museum of Horrors Haunted House.

The guy's contact info was online for anyone to find.

These people need to take a chill pill. :tsk:

Zootlesque said:
:mad: I just got all brand new tires too!

I'm gonna swim across the Atlantic, track you down and piss on your lawn! :madwife:

oh yeah?? well im going to throw a brick thruogh your window :madwife:

then spray paint "00's Lover" on your garage door :angry:

Re: Re: Be careful who you piss off online!

BonoManiac said:

Well, my guess would be that he obtained the guy's real name and location this way and then when got to town he used something called a "phone book" to get his address.

Phone books? So old fashioned. He used whitepages.com and then mapquested the address and had it show local gas stations so he'd know where to buy the accellerant.

Back
Top Bottom