Be afraid, be very afraid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
In this month's SPIN, there's a picture of Kid Rock and Scott Stapp exchanging phone numbers. Now that's a disturbing picture.

This is just what we need, the worst "musical artists" joining forces to corrupt the world.

Just so you all know, I personally think Creed and Kid Rock suck. I think they suck bad. Really bad.

haha martha, isnt that a thought.

and then maybe they could have a baby and create a baby with the worst musical taste in history.

:yuck:

that kid rock/sheryl crow thing is one of the worst things i've heard in a while...
and creed sucks, that just goes without me saying anything

Oh Kid Rock and Scott Stapp... some of the worst mullets ever. Both greasier than Kentucky Fried Chicken, and like KFC, both full of shit. If Kid Rock is a cowboy, he should ride off with Scott Stapp into the sunset... I'm sure his arms would be wide open to that idea.

cujo said:
Oh Kid Rock and Scott Stapp... some of the worst mullets ever. Both greasier than Kentucky Fried Chicken, and like KFC, both full of shit. If Kid Rock is a cowboy, he should ride off with Scott Stapp into the sunset... I'm sure his arms would be wide open to that idea.

This is hands down the best thing I've ever seen you, or anyone lately, post. You have gained my honor and respect in ways I've never thought possible just from that post.

I give you permission to be my friend, but not in the manlove kind of way....I know, big let down isnt it?

u2popmofo said:

I give you permission to be my friend, but not in the manlove kind of way....I know, big let down isnt it?

To quote your favorite performer...

My Heart Will Go On...:sad:

cujo said:

To quote your favorite performer...

My Heart Will Go On...:sad:

Damn you, hitting below the belt.

I dont mock your love interest, Miss Cleo. She's TONS of fun, or so you've told me.

This man is cool beyond words!!

ePIX12811a.jpg

Edge wishes he could look as cool as Scotty with a beanie on!!

M_IMAGE.f029164100.93.88.fa.80.784352e9.jpg

Is the tip of his nose about to fall off?

stapp_smile.jpg

Aww poor Scotty couldn't get elevated! *tee-hee*

stapp_sing.jpg

I :heart: Mrs. Vedder

Perhaps you should change your name to Mrs. Stapp.

And yes...the rumors about me and Kid Rock are true.....we want to create a legion of sucktastic, mediocre musicians.

*gets hit in head with cell phone and passes out* :faint:

Yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes.

I dont know what's more disturbing, those pictures, or the fact that Mrs. Vedder had them all in her possession...

Scott does look good if you like the deer in the headlights look... what is with the pleather pants...? How did this thread turn out like this? Why do you like Scott Stapp...

Oh, I get it... you have sympathy for the untalented.

Hey Scotty Stapp where did you get that avatar... were you at the dentist after Creed boy had his wisdom teeth removed... maybe that would explain why he is such a dumbass.

cujo said:
Why do you like Scott Stapp...

Oh, I get it... you have sympathy for the untalented.

The same reason I like you Cujo, exact same reason.

u2popmofo said:
Yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes.

I dont know what's more disturbing, those pictures, or the fact that Mrs. Vedder had them all in her possession...

Now don't lie, I got some of those pics from you! :sexywink:

I mean its Scotty!! He's one of our favs!!:sexywink:

jaggarscottmall.gif

Scotty needs to take some parenting lesson from Jacko!! That poor kid! :tsk:

Mrs. Vedder said:

Now don't lie, I got some of those pics from you! :sexywink:

I mean its Scotty!! He's one of our favs!!:sexywink:

You couldnt possibly have hurt my reputation more than you did by implying that...

Back
Top Bottom