BCS -- Who'll win? Who'll lose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monkey79

Acrobat
Between now and the bowls, who do you think will shake down and/or move up?

I think OSU loses to Michigan this weekend. Wash State will have a tough time with Wash as well. I still think it's gonna come down to Miami and OK in the big one.

Iowa looks really tough right now too....

Oklahoma and Miami sound like a safe bet, but if OSU can pull off another late win, it's them instead of OU. If Ohio State and Miami should lose a game each, and Georgia and Oklahoma win out, including their respective SEC and Big 12 Conference Championship games, then Georgia and Oklahoma should play for the national championship, not because they both beat Bama, but because of the strength of those conference championship games.

It still sucks that OSU & Iowa do not play.

~U2Alabmaa

the bucks will will this week against that team from up north because of one reason DEFENSE. they'll win big if clarett plays and is healthy.

also, it does suck that osu and iowa don't play. wish they did.

U2ME3 said:
the bucks will will this week against that team from up north because of one reason DEFENSE. they'll win big if clarett plays and is healthy.

also, it does suck that osu and iowa don't play. wish they did.

I agree that it all depends on Clarett, if he is healthy the Bicks win and the defense takes care of itself. If he isnt playing the O can move the ball and Michigan could steal a win......

Back
Top Bottom