BBC America Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
http://www.bbcamerica.com/

I would be lost without it. They seem to get away with more than most other channels.

A few of my Fave's

The Avengers, Black Books, Blackadder, Brilliant, Coupling, Creature Comforts, Faking It, Father Ted, I'm Alan Partridge, Knowing Me, Knowing You, Kumars at No. 42, Little Britain, The Office, The Saint.

Got it? Like it? Luv it? Hate it?

Luv it, luv it, luuuuuv it!!! :applaud: Blackadder, Father Ted, The Avengers, Wire in the Blood, AbFab, My Family, GroundForce (before Alan left) - all of it pure gold. :yes:

I just don't get to watch it as much lately as I'd like... 2 jobs, looking out for my mom, housework, etc. :sad:

:wave:

Another big fan of BBC America! :) I watch this channel WAY more than anything else :yes:

I'm addicted to The Office, Coupling, Little Britain, The Kumars at No. 42, the Vicar of Dibley, Father Ted, and anything on "Mystery Monday"

"Touching Evil" is coming up tomorrow too! :hyper:

bbc is by far the best channel available.

although i don't have bbc america, i have bbc world, best in world news by a long shot. totally shits all over cnn.

bbc and cbc is where it's at.

I still find it really, really weird how BBC America shows programmes that aren't on the BBC in the UK. Black Books, Father Ted and Faking It are all on Channel 4 in the UK, and Creature Comforts, Wire in the Blood (had a majorly creepy sniper episode in its previous series over here...if I thinking of the right programme that is) and Footballers' Wives are all shown on ITV over here!!

Agree totally about BBC News, it gives far more detail and explanation into stories than other news channels IMO but I guess it has better resources to do so. At least in comparison to the other UK terrestrial channels anyway.

Back
Top Bottom