BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
I know it's not on for 9 days (Yikes! :hyper: ) but i've been getting so carried away with all the goss&rumours that have started up, that i couldn't wait to find out who's getting more&more excited by the day until we get to see Davina bringing in this year's freaks, i mean lovely housemates!! :lol:

Anyone heard about the indoor grass? :huh:

NO! I just scanned right past your post 'cos i don't want to know the apparent identity of who's going to be in it :no:

I did read some comment on the website but didn't read it, but i do love finding out about any other info just not who's there - should be a surprise on the night but the only thing i'm wondering is will they change who's in i tnow that it has been 'leaked'? :huh:

They always have leaked stuff, so it will probably change!

^ I shall edit my post so you don't have to look,lol!

Ah well we shall see! :hyper:

That's reall nice of you to edit that Tilli :wink:

So, have you been a religious viewer then?

Just a bit! I've be a fan from mid way through the first series. I refused to watch it and dismissed it as utter rubbish at first, but got addicted after watching the Nasty Nick incident!!

I swear every year not to watch it, but this year I am just giving into the addiction.

Do you not remember the thread from last year? Legendary - it reached over 1000 posts before the mods closed it!!:rockon:

(im a religious viewer!)
every year i think to myself 'i will do something better with my time rather than watch that car crash tv!'
and yet every year i end up being a HUGE fan (the sort that sits watching e4 for hours when they are in bed. im cool!)

:lol: watching them in bed! It's crap when it's on at quite an early time like 1 a.m&yet they go to bed :madspit: :giggle:

Oh yeah i remember tha BB thread from last year - definitely :ohmy: Wonder how long it'll go on this year AND it's on for a few more weeeks too! :hyper: :coocoo:

So do you love Davina or not? I think she's great still! Can't wait to see if she wears a big mutha style t-shirt :lol:

How about Dermot&Russell? Love 'em both :drool: :drool:

I don't watch it at all:shifty:

Really I am in denial, I just don't want to believe I do actually watch a lot of it:wink:

:bump:

This thread needs to stay on page 1.:wink:
8 days to go!:hyper:

7 days to go actually Tilli! :wink:

You're right! We must keep it on the 1st page so let's keep talking about it! :yes:

You know what happened? I accidently read about a few housemates in a mag :uhoh: i could kick myself but at least it was only 3 out of the lot!

Next Thursday night will be so exciting :hyper: :hyper:

It starts on thursday :ohmy: I didn't realise!

I can remember last year there were supposed 'leaks' - and those people didn't end up in the house, so you'll probably be ok.

Do you know how long it is on for this year?

I hope you're right about people being replaced :wink:

It's on 'til 18th August so it starts on an 18th&ends that date too :ohmy:

Every year since the second year I'm determined not to be sucked in and watch it, but it always gets to me :ohmy:

Last year I almost managed it up until the 4th week, but my housemate was hooked, and soon I got hooked. BLAME HER

I thought this thread was for the upcoming American installment this summer. I like our version better since the houseguests vote each other out, rather than the audience. Otherwise, you can pretty much figure out who the most likeable folks are in the first week (and often who will win the game). For BB1 here in the US, there was a nice guy with a missing leg, so he obviously had no problem sailing to victory.....thank goodness we altered the show and made it interesting after.

^
I thought the same thing!
BBUSA is ALL STARS this year and I'm so excited to see some of them again! I'll be so happy if we can see Janelle or Kaysar again. Love them!
Also agree that the voting each other out thing is great, I want to see strategy, alliances and backstabbing, it's great summer entertainment. Not to mention the live feeds, so the producers can't make an ass a hero or someone nice a villain, we can see the real people. Can't wait for BB7!

Why not start a thread about BB in America then! :huh: :shrug:

You can obviously talk about it there :wink:

Oh and 6 days to go! :hyper:

4 days! :drool: :hyper:

What i keep thinking about is stuff like:

I wonder what this year's tasks will be like?

Will there be an annoying person, like a Marco or Science?

How much money will they get to spend on food&booze!? :drunk:

Will there be a fight night like BB 5 or will there be another pool orgy like last year with Anthony, Makosi, Craig, Orla&kemal! :hmm:

Will there be a Saskia style bitch this time? :eyebrow: :mad:

What will be this year's eviction's be like what with housemates being allowed to discuss nominations, etc! :ohmy:

Science - "Err...no!" He was a legend!

Marco should win the prize for most irritating housemate ever:mad:

god he (Science) irritated the hell out of me altho' he was really funny sometimes :yes:

Marco screeching&sqealing the whole time was annoying :scream:

Actually, i think i remember you saying that about Science last year! :)

Yeah my favourites changed last year as the show went on. At first I thought Science was irritating but he just got funnier - he was a master at winding the others up which always makes for good viewing.:up:

I think I probably also said that in last years thread - do you see a pattern forming with my responses in threads? (please refer to Doctor Who thread):wink:

You mean being a Science lover? He just pissed me off doing all that shoving at people,etc :tsk:

Yeah, that was a bit unnecessary but his put-downs were fantastic - he called Craig "titboy" if I remember rightly!

Craig :mad: - now there is another housemate who was whiny and irritating!

I actually liked Craig mostly&i had sympathy with him but he was going over the top with Anthony so i admit that was pretty bad behaviour :huh:

But he was so funny&entertaining to me :lol:

Ha! I hope they get the mix of people right this year - the last few years it has worked well (well apart from the fight on BB5 that is:uhoh: ). I think it was BB4 where I actually stopped watching as it was so boring :yawn:

Phew! Thought i was going to get pelted with tomatoes there :reject:

:lol:

With Cameron you mean? I actually quite enjoyed it&i predicted that he'd win on the 1st night - the only winner i've got right.

God fight night

:yikes: Do you remember the show being cut off that night? That was crazy&i was like what on earth has happened???? Please tell me you didn't like Victor? What a :censored: moron!

Although he was funny with all those phrases ' shizzle my nizzle'&' the ghetto vip' folowed by ' can we have some more milk please?' :lmao: :lmao:

I liked Victor :reject: I loved all the gangsta stuff in the Diary Room!

I think maybe we have very different tastes in housemates, lol!

Back
Top Bottom