BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fridays Predictions

1.Pete
2.Gyln
3.Nikki
4.Ais
5.Dickie ( my fav)
6.Jennie

Think I agree with you there Vaz - though I read today that Aisleyne is overtaking Nikki at the bookies due to Nikki spending the entire weekend giggling, snogging Pete and giggling some more. People are starting to find her irritating....can't imagine why:wink:

Tilli said:
Think I agree with you there Vaz - though I read today that Aisleyne is overtaking Nikki at the bookies due to Nikki spending the entire weekend giggling, snogging Pete and giggling some more. People are starting to find her irritating....can't imagine why:wink:

ive heard ais has over taken pete on the polls, apprently it was let slip :huh: .

I soooo disagree with the "it's been dull this year" or something statement.

It's been one of the best ever.

There's been the cattyness, the moaning, the lies, the outbursts, the love stories.
And it's continued right the way through the whole 13 weeks.

There's been more twists and turns than in any of the other 6 big brothers.

I love it :D

Prediction for Friday
1. Pete/Aisleyne
2. " "
3. Glyn
4. Richard
5. Nikki
6. Jennie

bono_gal said:

There's been more twists and turns than in any of the other 6 big brothers.

All the twists and turns have been poorly executed

bono_gal said:
I soooo disagree with the "it's been dull this year" or something statement.

How dare you disagree with me BG :madwife:

:wink:

Wow - I am so out of the loop this week.....Aisleyne is in second now! She's been so unpopular up until now.

richards comment on nikki tonight was funny.
" she complains about being cold all the time while she goes round wearing nothing but a plaster"

I love richard, i wish he had a better chance of coming 2nd/3rd..but pete has to win. Purely because he has the coolest dress sense ever!

This has been a great season no doubt. Only big disappointment was Glyn foolishly running on the rooft, thereby throwing away his chances of winning or finishing second.........then there's that whole betting scam with Aisleyne as she's now in second and first on betting sites......

Tilli said:

How dare you disagree with me BG :madwife:

:wink:

Wow - I am so out of the loop this week.....Aisleyne is in second now! She's been so unpopular up until now.

:madwife:

:lol:

Oh Tilli.
I hate Aisleyne !
She's so false its unreal.

The twists havent really been that badly executed.
Bringing in new housemates was good.
As was bringing the other 4 in.
It sparked reaction from the house
And the public really :)

I'm waffling so much :lmao:

I still don't get why people are voting for Aisleyne. I watched Big Brothers Big Mouth last night and she was popular on there. I just don't get it. :shrug:

Pete to win. I shall be casting my vote tonight. :rockon:

wow ais's chances were hyped badly.

Im happy where dickie ended considering.
cant believe its all over.

Back
Top Bottom