BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nikki is fav to go.

Jayne is annoying me big time now, imogen has gone of my radar , for now.

Mikey has annoyed me big time now. He got up from his bed just to annoy richard. Mikey was getting in richards face and once again everyone surronded dickie.

Pete was upset but didnt show it.

Nikki's gone :sad: :sad:

I completely agree with you vaz about Mikey :mad: he makes me so mad with his bloomin' arrogance :madspit: he ought to have gone, not Nikki! :|

some reason people are voting the big characters off, this was the chance to get rid of boring folks , instead we got rid of a vital gal.

I know, we should of got Suzy out - i mean what does she do apart from cook, clean and act as mummy? That's not to say i dislike her.

susanp6 said:
I know, we should of got Suzy out - i mean what does she do apart from cook, clean and act as mummy? That's not to say i dislike her.

the mummy and daddy role is soo important , especially with young people in there and others who need good and honest advice.

Lets be honest Apart from richard and susie who else will give that advice honestly.

mikey is so sexist .

Spiral is being led on by ash , i feel so sorry for him.

:tsk: I was thinking the opposite and how dare men talk about women as if they are 'asking for it' by walking around half-naked!!!! :madspit:

As far as i'm concerned we can dress how we like and it doesn't mean we are asking to be raped :| :mad:

No woman deserves to be raped :no:

susanp6 said:
:tsk: I was thinking the opposite and how dare men talk about women as if they are 'asking for it' by walking around half-naked!!!! :madspit:

As far as i'm concerned we can dress how we like and it doesn't mean we are asking to be raped :| :mad:

No woman deserves to be raped :no:

om did you see the shower incident ? ash asked for that and spiral is being led on. But what spiral said about mini skirts was wrong.

susan do you wear a mini skirt :wink:

^ That comment is out of order :| what century are you living in? :rolleyes:

after tonights thing i have come to the conclusions

Michael is not gay , he might possibly be bi , but he is defo not gay. He is always up ash's skirt lol.

Jayne is a plant. Without a doubt now.

michael is annoying me , he cant take a joke and as soon as he had everyone attention he went of in a huff, dickie is right he is a queen.

Jayne has gone but my fav has lost a much needed ally.
pete needs to wake up now or risk being dumped out within the next 2 weeks.

The plastics have grown, shame cos richard was close to clearing em all out :(

Still overcome with the loss of Nikki.........and Pete sure as hell shouldn't win. What has he done since Week Two? Very little. But he has Tourette's so he'll win.......oy!

Maybe some nice rich person can give Glyn the same amount that Pete wins. :wink:

He's a nice bloke and a very genuine human being. But this is a television show for entertainment, and he isn't as entertaining as Richard or Glyn or Nikki, etc...

Pete IS the best person in there, simple as that - he's the one who deserves it most - no-one else does! The only other person who i think deserved it was Nikki and she was scandalously voted out :sad:

And yay! Pete's song was brilliant he's a good singer&it demonstrated his musical talent :applaud:

GO PETE!!!! :rockon:

D.I.C.K he's a big gay!!!! :lol:

I haven't really got into BB as much this year, though last night's show was good. - The bit where Michael was goating about how much better it was being a 'prison officer', whilst they show clips of the 'prisioners' in the spa baths, smoking cigars etc. was hilarious.

:wink:

The fact that this thread has fallen on to page three says alot about BB this year - it isn't holding my interest at all. I actually couldn't care less who leaves on Friday as they are all pretty dull:|

I disagree Tilli :huh: i've been lovin' it and i think the only reason i haven't posted is 'cos i'm a lazy bugger :lol:

Loving Pete (Still) :heart: Richard's one-liners are so funny.

The shows with BB on holiday were hilarious! Suzy being put on hold in the diary room for half an hour :lmao:

ok im back from Greece , been watching eviction nights there lol im so sad lol.

The whole secret house thing is a scandal and has shamed big brother even further.

Richard will survive this friday , get dull imogen out.

btw richard and imogen have moved to the house next door until friday lol.

unlucky richard , he is faced with mikey grace and imogen.

Richard was squirming last night - I love the bit where Grace said he'd called her a horse -:wink:

I hope Imogen goes too - how has she managed to stay in so long:yawn:

glad imogen patched things up with my dickie.
Imogen is stupid , richard didnt mean she was made of plastic , he meant she was plastic mentally , showed no emotion of her own.

Nikki's back........and since there's no more evictions, my hope is that her and Pete split votes and Glyn walks away with the crown. Won't happen, but you never can give up. :wink:

I can't decide between Glyn and Pete - though I think Glyn let himself down with the whole Grace thing and I reckon that might influence people's votes.

I reckon now Nikki is back that'll up Petes popularity - sorry Big MacPhisto!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom