BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another one going on about the American BB :yawn:

Can't believe Nikki's up for eviction :scream: :no:

Save Nikki :rockon:

Oh! The housemates are to unknowingly 'pick' the new KitKat winning hpusemate on Friday night! :hyper:

I wonder if it happens after either Sam or Nikki gets evicted :hmm:

lea has sold richard out

sam sold richard out

Hate lea now , she will get booed by me.

Glyn was funny yesterday ( i know how to wash my own clothes and cook for myself ) :|

Glyn is one of the most entertaining housemates - his attempt at cooking the pasta last night was class. How can anyone not even know how to make beans on toast or boil an egg? :shrug: :lol:

Saying that when I was in halls at uni, one of the guys in the next block nearly set the kitchen on fire, as he didn't realise you are supposed to take the pizza out of the box before putting it in the oven. :der:

lol me and my mum were rolling around the floor watching glyn make pasta lol.

are nikki and pete a item ?

Glyn makes me laugh - i hope he's in til the end :heart:

And i don't know if Pete&Nikki are an item but they did have an extended snog lastnight in relation to the normal length of BB snogs in truth or dare games that is anyway! :ohmy:

:lol:

I just saw the new housemate being evicted in and the crowd screaming "Get Grace Out" for all to hear!

Ooooooh, I love it this year.

the plastics are getting it in the ass :wink: DOWN WITH GRACE

Oh no not another female house mate, OH NO NOT ANOTHER HOUSE MATE.

she looks boring , and she has a hubby:mad: :madspit:

I hope the new woman votes for Grace, because I think whoever Grace goes up against she will go.

Good to see Big Brother has its sense of humour too - I love the bit about " you will take a golden shower" to the new woman last night. :lol:

:lol:

I can't wait to see Grace getting massively booed ' Get Grace out...get Grace out' !!!!! :lmao:

Lastnight's show was so exciting - the best night so far! :bow:

It's getting really interesting now me thinks! :hyper: :hyper:

susanp6 said:
Does Lisa EVER stop talking about peeps behind their back? :madspit:

yeah she acts dead pally with lea but as soon as lea is out of hearing distance its all guns blazing promising empty threats.

Richard was right about lisa " how do you manage to get a boyfriend ", lisa was cool for the 1st week but now she is a pain in the crack.

Lea please let pete go , its getting sick now.

^ I know - i reckon he's not happy about it :huh: it's Nikki he wants doing all that :drool:

GRACE OUT FRIDAY!!! :rockon: :dancing: :camera:

I hope Davina puts Grace right when she is evicted - she actually believes that the crowd chanted her name on Friday, simply because she is with Mikey - talk about a completed lack of self-awareness. :der:
I can't bear her any longer. If I was in the crowd this Friday I would be tempted to throw eggs or something at her :mad:

^ Too right! It's so hilarious that they all reckon that we're all just jealous of her cos of Mikey! Yeah right :rolleyes: No Grace, the reason is because you're a nasty, spiteful&back-stabbing little cow :mad:

I don't even fancy Mikey! :no:

Ok, how thick am I - I didn't realise, until last night, that Davina is pregnant :der: I thought she was looking a bit heavy!! I need to read Heat magazine more :tsk: ....And get my eyesight checked out.

Why did Grace call everything "fierce" when referring to something/someone good? That has to be one of the most annoying phrases ever. :mad:

I'm glad Grace is out. Throwing the water at Susie before she left and calling her a "moose" was unbelievable. I also don't buy her excuse "I'm only 20". If you sign up for that show and act like that you have to live with the consequences.

richard made me piss my pants lol, he totally got lisa pissed of badly lol- result!!.

Is she from somewhere near Manchester? I used to live in Manchester and I swear no one ever actually spoke with an accent quite like that...

Back
Top Bottom