BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh-oh :no: :scream:

But the way he threatened people and the way he treated Shell :madspit: :rant:

Yeah, that was a low point, lol. He was still very entertaining though!! :)

I think maybe we can agree on Brian as being the best ever winner though ?:wink:

Yes i definitely agree about that! :yes:

He was sooo sweet&funny awwww :cute: Him&Narinder were great together :lol:

Well it shall be interesting to see how much we agree about the new lot! :wink: :ohmy:

yep, he's ace!

Oh and has anyone heard the big story of today? They are going to get a cow!!!! :ohmy:

My friend was saying to me today that hey! Maybe they'll have to milk it as a task!!! :lol: and also the place will smell close to where the cow is kept!!! :ohmy: Oh the very thought! :yuck:

His other idea was to say that perhaps when they get into a fight, they'll start throwing cow mess at each other! :evil: :sick:

This week's so exciting what with BB starting one day&The Da Vinci code out the next :hyper: :hyper:

I'm getting sooo excited about everybody's entrances!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Just over 45 hours to go weeeeee :rockon:

It is nearly here!!:hyper:

I watched a programme about BB love stories last night. There were some very funny scenes of Craig and Antony from last year -I forgot how obsessed Craig got about him. :yikes:

I didn't know Kemal and Kinga were dating. What an odd couple they make! :huh:

Tonight's the night!!! :lol: :dance: :D

4 hours to go and we're off so don't dissapoint us BB7! :huh:

I haven't been on interference in ages but BB has driven me back! I've been telling myself that I wouldn't watch it this year but I'm sure I'll wind up watching it in the end. They've really got a complete freak-show in there this year! Anybody been out buying up loads of kitkats??

They're all complete freaks, I swear. Which one is Pete? This lot might just be good viewing though. Only 1 decent looking bloke in there however, I am very disappointed:(

Another legendary thread for sure! :rockon:

We have a few people m.i.a. though - where is paintedroses?:(

Tilli said:
Only 1 decent looking bloke in there however, I am very disappointed:(

Who's that then?? The gay canadian cowboy?? :wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Looks like we're all set for another MAMMOTH BB Thread!!!:drool: Recall last year?:wink:

How could I forget?!? I didn't get much work done at all during those weeks. BB's got some stiff competion this year though with the World Cup starting up in three week's time!!

who was that dude with the striped suit and hat?
i only saw a bit of late show on E4 and he was like really hyper.

Last edited:
that welsh guy who thinks he's God gift to women is pretty funny too, especially since he thinks he's so fit ( :yuck: ).

that gay cowboy will eat him up for breakfast :giggle:

I like the posh guy. Because he's posh (duh) - and I like posh guys in general :love:

God quite a bunch of loonies eh? Shabaz is sometimes hysterical, sometimes over the top&didn't he sound like Mrs. Doubtfire - it's such a pity they couldn't have a more normal Scot :huh:

Who's your good-looking guy Tilli? I think the Canadian guy is quite good looking but the scouse guy's cute but sexist sounding, though maybe he only made those remarks to wind us up and to get in the house!

Shahbaz makes me laugh. Overtly gay guys always make me laugh, i don't know why really. Brian from BB2 made me laugh a lot as well.

That welsh girl is :drool:

Shabaz was very funny this evening - I hope he doesn't leave as he is very entertaining! I like the people who wind up the others best.

Not sure what the girls name is but she managed to irritate me within 2 minutes of switching on the telly - the girl who was crying over her suitcase and because she didn't want to drink tap water :| She needs to go, definitely.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom