Batteries Not Included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I hate AAA batteries....who ever has AAA batteries...at least I usually never do...sure lots of AA batteries, but not AAA batteries....

now I have to go to the store and buy AAA batteries before I can use my little LCD hand held Computer Chess game that I bought today.

:scream: :rant: :yell: :banghead:

I thought you were talking about the movie Batteries not Included
I :heart: that movie. I never have any AA's only AAA's for some reason.

I remember a band called the Squirrel Nut Zippers

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Yeah me too

In my mind, the following guidelines are usually true

BATTERIES = DILDO

just like

NUT = SQUIRREL

___

fuck

:der:
:eek:

*is scandalized* :ohmy: :eek:

all I wanted to do is play a little game of chess, and this is what I get :banghead:

that reminds me...when my friend's son was yonger (he's 8 now) he used to say chest, instead of chess, lol

:lol::silent:

i sat. in the dark. with my parents.

abel, it is highly ironic that this thread is here.

my power went out for a while so i had to find a flashlight. i had the light but had taken the batteries out some time ago for my cd player. so i was left with a match. i used that match to look for batteries. one AAA and one C. :mad: :banghead:

Heavy Duty

EVEREADY:censored:

oh I just wanted to use that smilie...ty ABEL.

no I'll tell a secret to ..one other person....

ABEL said:
that reminds me...when my friend's son was yonger (he's 8 now) he used to say chest, instead of chess, lol
:lol::silent:

I had a teacher who said that! She was trying to explain how to play chess, but she always said "chest" and everyone would snicker. We'd alway say "in the game of chest, there are two main playing pieces...." :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
i thought she was meaning for uhhh...other things...

I admit I thought the same thing! :censored:

itkeepsgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoingandgoing

icon_bunny.jpg

:sexywink:

blargh

I finally got around to getting to the grocery store tonite....guess what I FORGOT to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:angry:

:der:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom