Batman, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a calander in my room for the first time in years, this year... only cos the Bureau of Meterology accidentally sent my mum two, and she gave one to me. I had to make a makeshift hook thing out of wire to hang it from... yay improvisation!

So now I can write stuff on two things! And I'll probably still not look at either of them and forget things anyway.

Hah! That's a bit more bloody like it...

What annoys me is that I've cracked 300k before but this is the first 300k star I have.

... yes, I have no life, I know.

I'll admit, I got a bit of a rush when I scored 400,000 :lmao: it was crazy.

I would have too! I was so stoked when I hit 350k or something a while back... *L*

They really know how to make an addictive game, the bastards. Oh well, it's cheaper than playing the pokies...

I would have too! I was so stoked when I hit 350k or something a while back... *L*

They really know how to make an addictive game, the bastards. Oh well, it's cheaper than playing the pokies...

Man, I played Poker for money once....it could've gone better.

I love those Facebook ads that go "Are you (your age) years old? Companies want (your age) year-old women to try their products for free!" ... I wonder how many people go "omg that's such a co-incidence!" ... except Facebook knows how old you are.

I love those Facebook ads that go "Are you (your age) years old? Companies want (your age) year-old women to try their products for free!" ... I wonder how many people go "omg that's such a co-incidence!" ... except Facebook knows how old you are.
Are you I'll never tell-years-old? Companies want I'll never tell-year-old women to try their products for free!

I am obliterated as far as drunkenness is concerned. And I can't see a horizon because there's a blizzard. What was my question? I have no idear.

Man, I played Poker for money once....it could've gone better.

Actual poker, or a poker machine? I'd be more likely to do better with real poker, knowing my luck; although also knowing my poker skills, that's like saying I'd have a better chance at surviving a blizzard at the north pole with no gear than at surviving in the vacuum of space with no gear.

I am obliterated as far as drunkenness is concerned. And I can't see a horizon because there's a blizzard. What was my question? I have no idear.

You're really enjoying those weekends aren't ya? Watch out for Sunday.

I heard about that blizzard, hope you survive the weekend!

Actual poker, or a poker machine? I'd be more likely to do better with real poker, knowing my luck; although also knowing my poker skills, that's like saying I'd have a better chance at surviving a blizzard at the north pole with no gear than at surviving in the vacuum of space with no gear.

Actual poker. It was my lack of patience that destroyed me.

Back
Top Bottom