Batman in the comics vs Batman in the movies vs Batman on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Which is best? I like Comic Book Batman, myself. Then the cartoon Batman. I'm not too crazy about any of the movie Batman...s...Batmen? Whatever. I do think the Heath Ledger Joker trumps all other Jokers though. I also like Adam West, but he's more campy than anything. I think el_fa would make a good Batman.

Which is best? I like Comic Book Batman, myself. Then the cartoon Batman. I'm not too crazy about any of the movie Batman...s...Batmen? Whatever. I do think the Heath Ledger Joker trumps all other Jokers though. I also like Adam West, but he's more campy than anything. I think el_fa would make a good Batman.

The Batman on the Animated Series was who I grew up with and associate the character with the most. Even if you go into "comics Batman", there's still more to choose from, you know?

Bale's Batman is the best film translation of the character so far, I think.

Well I think any superhero is going to be better in their original form. It's a difficult thing to try and trasfer that type of character into live action, that's why so many superhero movies have just sucked.

The opposite stands true as well, ordinary people doing ordinary things won't always transfer well into a comicbook, I mean Good Will Hunting the comicbook would have sucked.

Batman is cool in all forms but my favorite incarnation was the Animated Series that LMP mentioned.

I also have a soft spot for Adam West's show and i think Michael Keaton has been the best big-screen Bat.

Yes, that's right. I made a sex joke. I know all your illusions about me have been shattered. But you'll just have to deal with it.

;)

Oh, you know. Those illusions men have about women on the internet. Or something.

Like that I'm 20. And a girl.

...... oh shit, did I say that out loud?

Oh, you know. Those illusions men have about women on the internet. Or something.

Like that I'm 20. And a girl.

...... oh shit, did I say that out loud?

Well, we know the "20" part is definitely an illusion.

biddy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom