Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
I wish I was good at claymation

A talking block a cheese would likely win at some of those artsy fartsy film fests.

Especially a talking block of cheese with a sexy voice.
He was asking me for help, but then he turned into a Barbie doll (yes, a female one), I think the dream ended shortly after that.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

He was asking me for help, but then he turned into a Barbie doll (yes, a female one), I think the dream ended shortly after that.

Too bad it ended there. Who knows where it could have gone next? :wink:

Varitek said:

it musta gotten way more intense for the 3rd leg shows

I still can't explain quite how that worked out, really. For 28/05, we were much earlier, I forget precisely when, and couldn't get that same spot as it was already two rows deep by the time we got there. But I got on the rail nearby, so it was all good.

jobob said:

Too bad it ended there. Who knows where it could have gone next? :wink:

no pleba in the superthread

seriously, who are you, how have i never "met" you on interference, how did you come to us, and what's your purity score?

Axver said:

I still can't explain quite how that worked out, really. For 28/05, we were much earlier, I forget precisely when, and couldn't get that same spot as it was already two rows deep by the time we got there. But I got on the rail nearby, so it was all good.

i betcha i saw your great big mop of white hair for 26-05. i was behind the stage in the luxury level for that.

once again wgrywh :banghead:

Varitek said:

i betcha i saw your great big mop of white hair for 26-05. i was behind the stage in the luxury level for that.

:lol: I know one other Interferencer in the GA queue saw my hair as I went in.

It wasn't long at that point, though.

Wow, I'm about your height, Ax. Didn't know you were that short.

I don't have identifying hair color, either.

phillyfan26 said:
Wow, I'm about your height, Ax. Didn't know you were that short.

I don't have identifying hair color, either.

I'm actually the third tallest in my close family. We're a bunch of shorties.

Axver said:

I'm actually the third tallest in my close family. We're a bunch of shorties.

My father's just under 6-0. My one brother is two years younger than me and two inches taller.

phillyfan26 said:

My father's just under 6-0. My one brother is two years younger than me and two inches taller.

You're lucky in that you still have time to grow. I'm 21. This is about it for me! I was barely 5' when I turned fifteen. I had a growth spurt when I was about 16-17.

My homeroom teacher in year 12 left me a message at the end of the year that said "the greatest tragedy of your schooling career is that you grew and Emmanuel College lost its hobbit."

Axver said:
Wow, this thread came to a grinding halt all of a sudden.

About half of the time when someone says that, a post squeezes in to moot their point.

RavenBlue said:
54% pure

With a weirdness factor of 8%

How do I stack up with everyone else?

Here you go:

PURE
Screwtape: 99%
U2dem: 95%
Maj. & Pee Fan: 94%
Mia: 87%
Ian: 84%
jobob: 79%
Ali: 77%
Ax: 72%
bm2002: 62% (?)
DOL: 61%
cori: 56%
Trance: 55%
Raven: 54%

Liam was 50/50.

CORRUPT
Andrew was in the 50s%?
cin: 67% (?)
gluey: 72%
Dalton: 75%
Jen, Vazza, last time they took it: 78%

Pee Fan and Maj., I keep forgetting if you guys were 94 or 96%.

I'm out, whores. Have fun.

Vazza, remember to stay away tonight. :wink: Opening day tomorrow. :up:

phillyfan26 said:

About half of the time when someone says that, a post squeezes in to moot their point.

Part of the reason to do it. Murphy's Law: if you say nothing, nobody will post; if you say something, there'll be a post.

phillyfan26 said:
Quick question before I leave: Where did we get the name Vazza for Varitek?

it's some sort of aussie thing

i've been silent cause i just made a poster! and i facebook messaged the future husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom