Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
you know, i actually AM a bastard, in the technical sense.

also, mofo's poster about mlk was actually pretty good. coulda been done better, but it was good.

If Dalton was here, he would have a field day with that line of thinking.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol: Actually, one of my girlfriend's brother's friends is heaps taller than me.

Its nice to know i'm a little bit normal.

You know, I've been meaning to ask, how many feet taller than your girlfriend are you? :wink:

Axver said:

You know, I've been meaning to ask, how many feet taller than your girlfriend are you? :wink:

Haha. uh-oh. I don't actually remember how tall she is exactly...maybe.....somewhere between 5-5 and 5-9 or something?

There's quite a difference, Its fun kneeling in photo's sometimes, She's taller than me, when I "Kneeeeeeeel"

phillyfan26 said:

They're on to us, but that first picture is gold. Most captions would work with that. In fact, mofo82 might be the only one who would fuck that opportunity up. Kind of ironic ... or something.

yeah it was a perfect picture, and the mlk thing was a good match, but a shitty caption

bono_man2002 said:

Haha. uh-oh. I don't actually remember how tall she is exactly...maybe.....somewhere between 5-5 and 5-9 or something?

There's quite a difference, Its fun kneeling in photo's sometimes, She's taller than me, when I "Kneeeeeeeel"

:lol:

Well, I'm 5'6-7". Is she taller than me?

hey superthread americans, NSW and I are planning a GA sleepover for some time on the next tour, now that I've discovered I'll be around for it. Superthreaders, booze, and GA line. WIN.

Axver said:

About time this picked up.

i'm gonna have a shower and go do work in like 5 minutes. i'm pulling an all ngihter away from the superthread, and then goign to watch opening day japan at 6am. pfan, gonna catch any of the game?

Varitek said:
1 of bono at point depot

UVMexico3.gif

Varitek said:
hey superthread americans, NSW and I are planning a GA sleepover for some time on the next tour, now that I've discovered I'll be around for it. Superthreaders, booze, and GA line. WIN.

That makes me proud to be a superthread American. :tears up:

Varitek said:

I still can't figure out why anybody would sleep overnight in the GA queue. I never showed up earlier than 1pm and I've been on the rail or only a couple of rows back every time.

RavenBlue said:
I am short.

I like being short.

Once I wanted to be tall.

But then I resigned myself to the fact

That I am indeed

Short.

Being short does have its perks. For example, if Daniel ever wanted to punch me in the face, he'd have to kneel down first, and by then I would have already knocked him out.

Varitek said:

i'm gonna have a shower and go do work in like 5 minutes. i'm pulling an all ngihter away from the superthread, and then goign to watch opening day japan at 6am. pfan, gonna catch any of the game?

I wake at 6 AM, so I'll catch some before I leave for school in the morning.

Axver said:

I still can't figure out why anybody would sleep overnight in the GA queue. I never showed up earlier than 1pm and I've been on the rail or only a couple of rows back every time.

It's cause you walk ridiculously quickly.

Varitek said:

That would kick ass. Tour in '09? Shit, I'll be 18 so that might actually work out.

Axver said:

My local arena won't even let anyone form GA lines before 2 p.m. Line nazis. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom