Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

Here ready for your instruction...SIR!

OK, here's what I can remember:

PURE
Screwtape: 99%
Pee Fan: 96%
U2dem: 95%
Maj.: 94%
Mia: 87%
Ian: 84%
jobob: 79%
Ali: 77%
Me: 72%
DOL: 61%
cori: 55% (?)

Liam was 50/50.

CORRUPT
Andrew was in the 50s%?
I think cin was around the 60s%
You: 72%
Jen, Vazza, last time they took it: 78%

I know we had more corrupt.

Who am I missing?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

That's the thing that annoys me about those purity tests. They focus too much on drug use. I'm gonna have to get pretty damn kinky if I wanna get my purity score lowered without taking drugs :grumpy:

Time to haul out the handcuffs and leather boots.

Yeah, I've done it as hypothetical Axver and I was 58% corrupt. I just have no interest in drugs, so I can't get far beyond the 60s% corrupt.

I'm insane enough without the use of extra drugs. I have my anti-anxiety meds and the occasional valium (though I haven't needed any in a good while), and alcohol on social occasions. But seriously. Me on drugs would be a bad idea.

Purity test....

Jen 74% corrupt
Vazza 73% corrupt
Dalton 75% corrupt
gabrielvox 87% corrupt
Corianderstem 56% corrupt
WildHoney 75% corrupt
TranceEnding 55% pure

or off Ax's memory....

Screwtape: 99% pure
major_panic, phillyfan26: 94% pure
unico: 87% pure
Axver: 85% pure
coolian2: 83% pure
Alisaura: 77% pure

anddddd I can't be fagged looking any further.

gluey said:
Purity test....

Jen 74% corrupt
Vazza 73% corrupt
Dalton 75% corrupt
gabrielvox 87% corrupt
Corianderstem 56% corrupt
WildHoney 75% corrupt
TranceEnding 55% pure

I know Jen and Vazza redid it and were more corrupt, tied at 78% at the time and likely more corrupt now.

I'd forgotten Dalton and WH had taken the test. And thanks for cori and TE's scores. Gabe ... let's leave him out. :wink:

Fact: mofo82 does not have a sense of humor.

Evidence 1: Liechtenstein.
Evidence 2: Demotivational posters.

I just got in, speaking of Vazza. I think I'm a 77 and not a 78. unclear. but the sex party is this weekend, so we'll do it again on sunday.

phillyfan26 said:
Fact: Explosions in the Sky.

I really badly want to put them on my Desert Island playlist but it's going to end up sounding forced. :(

Varitek said:
I just got in, speaking of Vazza. I think I'm a 77 and not a 78. unclear. but the sex party is this weekend, so we'll do it again on sunday.

On cue, Vazza. Good hustle.

phillyfan26 said:
Fact: mofo82 does not have a sense of humor.

Evidence 1: Liechtenstein.
Evidence 2: Demotivational posters.

Yeah, his posters are bringing the lame to the thread.

Axver said:

I really badly want to put them on my Desert Island playlist but it's going to end up sounding forced. :(

I used one of their songs as my closing track. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

I used one of their songs as my closing track. :drool:

Ooh, awesome. I've already got some post-rock representation, God Is An Astronaut and Long Distance Calling, and post-metal from Russian Circles and The Sea, Like Lead. Still, some EITS would own. My original Desert Island IV had First Breath After Coma. It was SO FUCKING AWESOME when they opened with that at their Melbourne gig. I can't get the first notes out of my head.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, went through the test. Hypothetically speaking, I can get my purity score down to 51% in the next few months.

Somehow, I suspect real life Axver isn't about to go below 70% pure any time soon.

Oh well, at least Ian's not going to slip below 80% pure any time soon!

It's really improbable how I won the Symphonic Album Mini-Game, looking back. Think about it: I beat you in the round with the all-time fewest votes in the history of the games, and then I beat Screwtape on a tiebreaker when the guy who was going to vote for him to win it missed the deadline by five minutes. Then I beat Lemonchick, who had been dubbed the champion by a few participants before the competition started.

I still don't get it.

phillyfan26 said:
It's really improbable how I won the Symphonic Album Mini-Game, looking back. Think about it: I beat you in the round with the all-time fewest votes in the history of the games, and then I beat Screwtape on a tiebreaker when the guy who was going to vote for him to win it missed the deadline by five minutes. Then I beat Lemonchick, who had been dubbed the champion by a few participants before the competition started.

I still don't get it.

:lol: Yeah, that was pretty nuts. Though I think the fact I was runner-up in Desert Island II was even more stupidly improbable. I just had the easiest run out of anyone. Had I ended up in any other quarter-final, I would have lost resoundingly. If I remember correctly, I actually lost in the first round and only reached the quarters because we'd introduced a repechage system and I had the good fortune to draw Liam.

Axver said:

:lol: Yeah, that was pretty nuts. Though I think the fact I was runner-up in Desert Island II was even more stupidly improbable. I just had the easiest run out of anyone. Had I ended up in any other quarter-final, I would have lost resoundingly. If I remember correctly, I actually lost in the first round and only reached the quarters because we'd introduced a repechage system and I had the good fortune to draw Liam.

:lol: I love how Liam is regarded in these competitions as the skillful guy who never has a prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom