Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
alright...my 10k was in the demotivational thread. a landmark should be made in another landmark.

and i just realized varitek already did a u218 that was funnier. oops!

and with that, i'm off to find chocolate and study before they cut off my internet

I was wondering where #10,000 had got to! That was worthy. :up:

And chocolate ... :drool:

:wave:

gluey said:

Your :angel:-usage rights are hereby permanently revoked! :lol:

Though I'd be worried if you were 72% pure, because I'm 72% pure.

phillyfan26 said:

I have a feeling yours will be one of the best with flow. God knows, of all people, a lack of flow would be a letdown in every sense of the word for you. :wink:

No pressure on me, huh! :laugh:

I'm happy with the flow of the second half. My ending is, if I may say so myself, awesome. The middle of the first half is giving me cause for concern though.

I'm just glad I finally managed to make The Triffids' The Seabirds fit cohesively.

Axver said:

Your :angel:-usage rights are hereby permanently revoked! :lol:

Though I'd be worried if you were 72% pure, because I'm 72% pure.

What! :madwife: you'd be worried if I was as pure as you??? What are you trying to insinuate about me??? :tongue:

And I reserve the right to use the :angel:. My mum believes I'm and :angel: and I'm sticking to it.....

:lol:

gluey said:

What! :madwife: you'd be worried if I was as pure as you??? What are you trying to insinuate about me??? :tongue:

And I reserve the right to use the :angel:. My mum believes I'm and :angel: and I'm sticking to it.....

Well, I'm a 21 year old virgin. You're married and have kids. Although it would be thereotically possible for you to also be 72% pure, that'd just be sad! :lol:

Actually, now I must admit that I'm curious what kind of weird results you could turn up. I'm wondering just how insanely pure some of those US fundamentalists would be ...

Axver said:

Well, I'm a 21 year old virgin. You're married and have kids. Although it would be thereotically possible for you to also be 72% pure, that'd just be sad! :lol:

Actually, now I must admit that I'm curious what kind of weird results you could turn up. I'm wondering just how insanely pure some of those US fundamentalists would be ...

Ahh nothing wrong with a little adventure in your life :sexywink:

OK, I just took the test as if I were a US fundamentalist nutjob male, married at age 17, kids by 18. This guy, with the most boring romance and sex life in history, is 86% pure! :laugh:

I could have pushed it to 87% pure, as those fundies claim masturbation is a sin, but I refuse to believe there is a single adult male on earth who has never masturbated.

Axver said:
I could have pushed it to 87% pure, as those fundies claim masturbation is a sin, but I refuse to believe there is a single adult male on earth who has never masturbated.

I think it's referred to as hand slippage or an itch....:shifty:

gluey said:

Well personally I think it's as important as the location listing at the start of each thread! :shifty:

I'm having trouble remembering some, though. We might need a premium to do some searches.

Axver said:
OK, I just took the test as if I were a US fundamentalist nutjob male, married at age 17, kids by 18. This guy, with the most boring romance and sex life in history, is 86% pure! :laugh:

The wanking isn't the part that drags down their scores. The stuff that would drag down their scores would be the paedophilia and gay sex

OK, without doing any illegal drugs or committing any other illegal acts, it is still possible to be 59% corrupt and a virgin.

Axver said:
OK, without doing any illegal drugs or committing any other illegal acts, it is still possible to be 59% corrupt and a virgin.
That's the thing that annoys me about those purity tests. They focus too much on drug use. I'm gonna have to get pretty damn kinky if I wanna get my purity score lowered without taking drugs :grumpy:

Time to haul out the handcuffs and leather boots.

Axver said:

My corruption score should be at least one or two points higher for hanging out in Blue Crack chat threads ... :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom