Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:
How do you all come up with these place names? I know there really is a Hell, Michigan ... but I had no idea about the weird and wild others ...

I've mostly used Wikipedia. For Vagina, I just looked up Vagina on Wikipedia to see what the disambiguation page linked to, and it turned out there were two Russian towns called Vagina!

coolian2 said:

Hm, funny how I've had a girlfriend and a purity score of 72% while you haven't had a girlfriend and are wallowing in a purity score in the mid-eighties.

phillyfan26 said:

Pretty much done. Like last time, I think the second half is much superior to the first half. Haven't uploaded or submitted yet as I may want to make further tweaks.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Useless Loop sounds like it should be a nickname for somebody... I'm just not sure who :hmm:

I can name far too many people stuck on a useless loop.

Axver said:

Pretty much done. Like last time, I think the second half is much superior to the first half. Haven't uploaded or submitted yet as I may want to make further tweaks.

Nice.

I spent a good hour one night figuring out my playlist (funnily enough, with pen and paper, not listening to the songs). I had 25 songs, and revised it by cutting three and adding 1, finishing with 23 songs.

I've got my album covers ready, also. Uploading to come.

Have you started listening to the lists that are out early?

Axver said:

I can name far too many people stuck on a useless loop.

I'm going to write a book called "Useless Loop: A History of the American Republican Party."

phillyfan26 said:

Nice.

I spent a good hour one night figuring out my playlist (funnily enough, with pen and paper, not listening to the songs). I had 25 songs, and revised it by cutting three and adding 1, finishing with 23 songs.

you can upload shit now?

phillyfan26 said:

I'm going to write a book called "Useless Loop: A History of the American Republican Party."

:lmao:

And what about a sequel? More Useless Loops: A History Of The New Zealand National Party. I'd buy five copies! :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

Nice.

How long is yours, timewise? Mine's the shortest I've made, but it's still only a few short of the limit. My Desert Island II entry was 160:00 exactly!

I need to make covers. Don't have any good ideas yet. Still struggling for a title I like, actually.

And no, I haven't even received any, let alone listened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom