Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

My post count is only :tries to do the math: a fifth of yours, and I need more of a life! :wink:

Actually, I think your post count is closer to a seventh of mine. :wink:

And I have been registered 1.5 years longer than you.

I've been frightfully absent lately. Probably due to spring break. You know, I've actually been doing stuff!

the tourist said:

Thanks. But my parents were married. :wink:

That's what YOU think.

Actually, that seriously happened to my great aunts/uncles. Out of eleven children, the first five were born out of wedlock but were always led to believe they had been born in wedlock.

the tourist said:
I've been frightfully absent lately. Probably due to spring break. You know, I've actually been doing stuff!

See, for the rest of us, i.e. myself and the Maj. and Pee Fan and so forth, it seems that the spring/Easter holidays have given us more, not less, time to post. You fail at postwhoring, Andrew.

Axver said:

See, for the rest of us, i.e. myself and the Maj. and Pee Fan and so forth, it seems that the spring/Easter holidays have given us more, not less, time to post. You fail at postwhoring, Andrew.

I fear I'm falling from interference again. You know, the whole band thing.

Axver said:

That's what YOU think.

Actually, that seriously happened to my great aunts/uncles. Out of eleven children, the first five were born out of wedlock but were always led to believe they had been born in wedlock.

I was the final child.

the tourist said:

I fear I'm falling from interference again. You know, the whole band thing.

Just as long as you don't become fully absent again. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

the tourist said:

Nope. I don't go back and read what I've missed. I've not enough time for that.

OK, well, for #39,999, I wrote the most stereotypical Axver post ever, and then posted this for #40,000:

40k.jpg

Maybe 4, but the 4th hasn't necessarily been determined yet. Chuck Norris will be by soon to decide.

Andrew, I do hope you've seen the demotivational poster thread on EYKIW.

Axver said:
Andrew, I do hope you've seen the demotivational poster thread on EYKIW.

No. But I've seen them all on google images already, I'm sure. Like the dvd rewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom