Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
she's a mystery giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl wow bono you hold that note on the brooklyn bridge

then he goes sheeeeeee and i think my ear drums break. way to squeek bono.

OK, Peterrrrrrr.

Axver said:

:lol:

Though some results from recent years have ranked us just ahead of ANU. :up:

We won't be ahead of them with the stupid fucking Melbourne Model though ...

But apparently we'll have more money, which of course none of the students or faculties or clubs will actually see... :happy:

major_panic said:

But apparently we'll have more money, which of course none of the students or faculties or clubs will actually see... :happy:

Except of course for the full-fee paying Chinese students who can't speak a word of English, who'll get tutors who also can't speak a word of English and they'll have a right old Beijing experience here in Australia courtesy of Melbourne University! :happy:

cinnaminson said:
oooh, I've just opened my front door and it's raining, and there's thunder :ohmy: :D so if I suddenly dissapear you'll know why

oh, maybe it was just a noisy car

no its thunder and lightining babe, only had a few spots of rain though

i bet it buckets down for the next 3 days when i have a holiday program to run . :mad:

Varitek said:

never heard of it

Summer '68 is a Pink Floyd song from the album Atom Heart Mother. One of the few rare songs with Rick Wright singing lead vocals. Liam and I are possibly the only people in the world who think it is the best Floyd song ever.

speaking of thunder,

well if the sky can crack there must be some way back to love and only love

electrical storm

(hehhee i still get a kick out of the iamj poster who thought it was electric coaster)

Axver said:

Except of course for the full-fee paying Chinese students who can't speak a word of English, who'll get tutors who also can't speak a word of English and they'll have a right old Beijing experience here in Australia courtesy of Melbourne University! :happy:

Under the Howard regime, that'd be called "cultural diversity"! :happy:

And let's not forget, those Chinese students are clearly at a disadvantage, so let's just cut them some slack with English and plagiarism, and just give them all H1 and H2s! :happy:

Varitek said:
speaking of thunder,

well if the sky can crack there must be some way back to love and only love

electrical storm

(hehhee i still get a kick out of the iamj poster who thought it was electric coaster)
Electric Coleslaw is even better :up:

lso, the ass poster has been posted in the EYKIW thread.

Varitek said:

ELECTRIC COASTER? :lmao:

And speaking of storms:

The wind will crack in winter time
This bomb-blast lightning waltz
No spoken words, just a screeeeeaaaaaaaaaam

:drool:

Axver said:

And speaking of storms:

That reminds me,

SHAMU THE MYSTERIOUS WHALE!

Axver said:

And speaking of storms:

Or to me:

No fuckin' words, just a screeeeeeeeeaaaaam

:lol: I don't hear it that way anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.

Varitek said:
wow maj and ax, bitter much?

What, about the fact that us Australians are getting pwnd by our own universities in favour of international students that can't speak english and never contribute anything to anything that matters apart from the Overseas Club and don't even try to mix with the rest of us? Never...

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom