Basstrap, come drool with me (LOTR content)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
at amazon.com

B00003CWT6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Special Offer: Order The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (Widescreen Edition) now and receive immediate access to the following in your Digital Library: A video stream of two "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" featurettes with behind-the-scenes footage of actors Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) and Orlando Bloom (Legolas).

Edition Details:
? Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
? Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen
? Theatrical trailer(s)
? Two-disc set
? Theatrical (PG-13) version of the film
? Exclusive 10-minute behind-the-scenes preview of The Two Towers
? Three in-depth documentaries that reveal the secrets behind the production of this epic adventure, including:
? -"Welcome to Middle-earth" (in-store special as shown by Houghton Mifflin)
? -"The Quest for the Ring" (as debuted on the FBC Network)
? -"A Passage to Middle-earth" (as premiered on the SCI-FI Channel)
? 15 featurettes originally created for lordoftherings.net, which explore the locales and cultures of Middle-earth and include interviews with cast members Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen, Liv Tyler, and others
? Enya "May It Be" music video
? An inside look at the Special Extended DVD Edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
? Preview of Electronic Arts' video game, The Two Towers
? DVD-ROM features: Exclusive online content
? Widescreen anamorphic format
? Number of discs: 2

:scream: I want a DVD player!!!!!

What about the four disc version with 30 extra minutes in the movie, plus lots more, not to mention the special "book-bound" packaging that comes out in November?

AHHHH!!!!

SULA!!!!

I went and saw Austin Powers last night and guess what trailer they showed!!!

The Two Towers!!
I think my exitement will soon reach its peak and then I will implode!!

And guess what?!?!?
I pre-ordered the DVD....and I don't even have a dvd player!! :huh:

I figure I'll be getting one sometime in the future, in the meantime, my friends have a dvd player :)

yayyyy!!

how about the closing trailer scene when you see.. SPOILER! highlight ;)...GANDALF!! new and improved!!

The four disc editon will be a director's cut of the movie (rated R due to more gore)

Also........all the extra's on the 4 disc format are DIFFERENT from the 2 disc version seen above. That means that if you want all the extras, you have to get both formats.

Gotta love the guy who came up with that eh?

Edgeman said:
The four disc editon will be a director's cut of the movie (rated R due to more gore)

Also........all the extra's on the 4 disc format are DIFFERENT from the 2 disc version seen above. That means that if you want all the extras, you have to get both formats.

Gotta love the guy who came up with that eh?

and I'm probably a sucker cos I'm definitly gonna buy both!!

and then again when they release the three movies in one a couple years down the road

I too do not have a DVD player, but I just talked to some local friends who are bigtime into LOTR and we may buy it and watch it at their house before I go to Europe.

I went to see LOTR again a few times in the cheap dollar theatre...$2. :heart: And of course they showed the TTT trailer. :drool:

the spoiler scene when you see ____ or the very last scene when you see _____ ? :D

*can't wait to add more Aragorn pics to her sig*

I think I may re-read the trilogy this fall to prepare for the next movie. :yes:

I will never ever go to see it because I know the book so well that my personal fantasies and pictures would be destroyed.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I will never ever go to see it because I know the book so well that my personal fantasies and pictures would be destroyed.

I've read the book 4 times and I will read it again before the next movie

and I LOVED the movie!!!
every LOTR fan should see...it'll take you right into middle earth! craziness!!

You just have to put aside your bitchiness and pickiness over the book for 3 hours...I had to do that...all hardcore LOTR fans are bitchy and picky! I know! ;)

sulawesigirl4 said:
I too do not have a DVD player, but I just talked to some local friends who are bigtime into LOTR and we may buy it and watch it at their house before I go to Europe.

Or you could come here like I keep telling you to and you could watch it on dvd with surround sound on a 52" screen ;D size does count baby! hehe :D hi sula!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Or you could come here like I keep telling you to and you could watch it on dvd with surround sound on a 52" screen ;D size does count baby! hehe :D hi sula!

yes, yes I could. :D Well I AM going to "London" in two weeks.... ;)

:heart:

FOTRExtended8.jpg

sula...what is that scene?? I know i will kick myself when I'm told

I though maybe looking at fangorn, but all the hobbits are there

Basstrap said:
sula...what is that scene?? I know i will kick myself when I'm told

I though maybe looking at fangorn, but all the hobbits are there

aha...a bright lad are you. Actually, if my rough understanding of French is correct (I got it from a French LOTR site) it is part of the "unreleased" footage that will be on the DVD. I think it's on their way to see Galadriel (La Communaut? approchant de Caras Galadhon, demeure de Galadriel).

Remember this from the book?? :D

FOTRExtended5.jpg

YES!!
ok
that makes sense
I thought that was a scene from the Two Towers! :)

nope. gah, I can't wait to see the new old footage. lol. Oh and that little sequel that's coming out....

TTTFootage16.jpg

TTTFootage9.jpg

TTTFootage27.jpg

TTTFootage3.jpg

TTTFootage7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom