Basketball is the most exciting sport in the world.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:
if you discount baseball and football sure

People think that baseball is exciting because you have more time to eat hotdogs and drink beers... the sport is amazingly boring.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:yes:

NCAA tournament > NBA Finals

no way. the talent in the NCAA is pathetic, not to mention the horrific problems of the short three point line and terrible parity of talent. I'd take the NBA finals this year, last year and every year over any college tourney.

steve_nash.jpg

Case closed.

Basketball is the best

TheFly84138 said:

no way. the talent in the NCAA is pathetic, not to mention the horrific problems of the short three point line and terrible parity of talent. I'd take the NBA finals this year, last year and every year over any college tourney.

For having "the best players in the world," the sure do have some super shitty talent. As for the talent, you have to remember it's college, not every team can have a Duke roster and it's the NBA that has done that to the college game. I would rather light myself on fire than watch the NBA.

randhail said:

For having "the best players in the world," the sure do have some super shitty talent. As for the talent, you have to remember it's college, not every team can have a Duke roster and it's the NBA that has done that to the college game. I would rather light myself on fire than watch the NBA.

You made my point for me. It's college and not everyone can have a Duke roster, but in the NBA every roster is 100X that.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
this is a stupid argument... what's exciting to one person is boring to someone else.

True.

It has to be something tangible (for the most part) to have a quality argument.

Basketball mysecond favourite sport

Unless U2 jogging(Listening to u2 while jogging), U2 walking(Listening to u2 while walking), U2 arm flexs(Reaching out for the repeat button because a song is so good.

inmyplace13 said:

True.

It has to be something tangible (for the most part) to have a quality argument.

Since when? And it's not an argument, it's two people sharing their different point of views.

i'd rather listen to bono talk about africa for 10 hours every day for the rest of my life than watch basketball.

college ball is great and the march madness is the greatest tournament in the world next to the World Cup. My opinion, of course.

but the NBA sucks until the playoffs, college football and the NFL kill it. So nahhh, not the most exicting sport in the world to me.

March Madness might be my favourite 2 weeks of year....maybe not a coincidence that we get to celebrate st. patrick's day during that blissful 2 weeks of all-day basketball? just kidding....but the confluence of these two events makes march oh so special.

Back
Top Bottom