Basket of Easter Stuff.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
So what's everyone doing this Easter Weekend?

Got plans?

Not doing anything?

Got any Easter stories, jokes, funnies you want to share?

Post them here!

And HAPPY EASTER!!!

bunnies.jpg

Mass on Saturday night, followed by a family get-together at a time we haven't planned because my sister's boyfriend is going to be in town recording and we don't know his schedule.

Going to visit my parents. My cousins live next door, and are like my sisters. Fun times will be had by all! :up:

On the agenda:
- hiking
- reading
- watching some hockey
- church
- lunch with my best friend
- lots of sleep!
- lots of laughs, incredible food, and good times with my family

Everyone's plans sound fun. I will be home all weekend. Think I will go to Sea World tomorrow. Then the usual cleaning, laundry, etc. Don't know if my son will remember we had talked about having Easter dinner together or not. I am not calling him! :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
So what's everyone doing this Easter Weekend?

Got plans?

Not doing anything?

Got any Easter stories, jokes, funnies you want to share?

Post them here!

And HAPPY EASTER!!!

bunnies.jpg

That picture was on the desk in the attendance office today at school and when I saw it I :lmao:

And is that bunny real? :ohmy:

Easter plans:
Er....Friday plans: See Easter play (it's really good, this church down the road does it every year)

Easter Plans:
Church, easter egg hunt for my little brother, got to my step dad's Dad's house for lunch, Go to my dad's for dinnner

and then finally do my break homework lol

Tonight is Holy Thursday so there is a Mass
Tomorrow Morning I work half a day, and then go to a church service. Friday night I will be at the funeral home for the passing of a dear friend's father. Saturday I will go to the memorial service, and than head back to work,. Sunday morning I'll go to Easther Mass, and then later in the day I will spend the day with my cousins. We will be having an Italian Easter!!

What's an Italian Easter like Tiny? And happy easter! :wink:

Last edited:
My Ex's family was Italian and they did a lot of Church and a lot of celebrating with lots of food and noise and card playing and drinking for Easter (any holiday or cause to celebrate was like this for that matter!) But our Grandma Rose used tomake this Easter bread weave like a wreath with colored eggs peeking out of the bread. Mmmmmm it smelled so good! We had egg hunts for plastic eggs filled with candy and money too! We would normally have fancy cannoli's for desert and the usual salad, bread, huge platter of pasta with gravy, meatballs and all kinds of meats and sausages. :drool:

OK now I am hungry. Think I will order a pizza tonite while I watch Survivor and celebrate being an official Blue Crack Addict.

Friday - fly home

Saturday - family trip to Legoland for my daughter's 6th birthday.

Sunday - church early in the morning. Rest of the day with the family before returning to Seattle.

friday--not sure yet
saturday--not sure yet; although i work that night
sunday--i'm sure i'll eat real heavy then sleep real hard

with the rest of my week off i'll have to do some hardcore catching up with my schoolwork :crack:

Happy Easter everyone! :hug: Hope each and everyone of you have a good holiday.

I have nothing special planned just one of my brother's and his family coming over for dinner. Have siblings scattered everywhere so the family never really gather's together anymore the way they used to.

Thanks Mr BAW, that's a cute pic!

And I can't help it if I've always been resourceful. I can come up with ideas and fix other people's problems readily.....my own, well that takes more energy! :huh:

We're gonna be spending our first small Easter; each of the kids has plans and so it will only be Mr. BAW and his little Easter bunny...

ps..I've had a terrible sore throat for the past couple days; tonight, maybe go have a couple drinks with DMP to celebrate his birthday and then settle in for tomorrow's dinner...:wave: to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom