BASEBALL: Unprovoked Attack By Shirtless Tattooed Bandits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
a_attack_i.jpg

One of the assailants, William Ligue, Jr., claimed that their victim, Kansas City Royals first base Tom Coach Gamboa, "got what he deserved." I think he has it backwards...

a_gamboa_i.jpg

Any thoughts?

~U2Alabama

Last edited:
those guys disgust me. they're white trash jerry springer guest losers.

i heard on the news today that the guy called his sister that morning and told her to watch tv because he was going to be on it. he planned it. what a jackass. and what an excellent role model for his son. :down:

Screaming Flower said:
i heard on the news today that the guy called his sister that morning and told her to watch tv because he was going to be on it. he planned it.

I was on the JumboTron at Bryant-Denny Stadium last night! Just after Alabama scored their first touchdown, the camera crew zoomed in on my Australian buddy and me cheering, as we were in the second row in the endzone right behind the touchdown pass! We didn't plan it though.

~U2Alabama

Being from a (southwest) suburb of Chicago I was disgusted by this on a few levels.
First of all, that was a father with his 15 year old son and they were both intoxicated. :tsk:
What kind of example is that for your child? The dad should be locked up. It's so wrong. Both were charged with felonies.
The other thing that bothered me about this incident was the apathy of the Chicago White Sox. Willie Harris just looked over his shoulder and kept walking away as the Coach was being beaten. Also, not a single player from the Sox's bench moved. Obviously the Royal's bench was cleared and they proceeded to give the white trash a good beating. I don't know if anyone is from the Chicago area or follows the White Sox but this year's team is bad. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom