Baseball Returneths - The MLB Thread: Spring Training Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so bonds

i hope barry breaks hank aaron's record this year, for one reason. it'll make bud selig look like an even bigger douchebag. the guy knew the doping was going on, and he did absolutely nothing to try to stop it, fully capitalizing off of it. now all of a sudden that there's public outrage and congressional pressure he feels he has to do something. it's only fitting that the most sacred record in baseball falls to a steroid abuser during his watch. selig deserves it.

I don't know if anyone else is an avid Daily Quickie reader on espn.com, but today Shanoff predicted a Mets over A's World Series.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so bonds

i hope barry breaks hank aaron's record this year, for one reason. it'll make bud selig look like an even bigger douchebag. the guy knew the doping was going on, and he did absolutely nothing to try to stop it, fully capitalizing off of it. now all of a sudden that there's public outrage and congressional pressure he feels he has to do something. it's only fitting that the most sacred record in baseball falls to a steroid abuser during his watch. selig deserves it.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. The only way I'll ever have anything nice to say about Selig is if he takes everyone’s numbers who are discovered in this investigation and wipe them out. Even if he has the sack to do that (he doesn't) he'll still be an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom