Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello THE AMENDMENT, hope all is well.

All is well, thanks for asking. Hope the same for you.

My semi/fake/ambiguous girlfriend (you'll all know her as the senior who I asked to prom after Prom Girl, the sophomore, couldn't go) is now playing mind games with me about the last day of school for me. I'm not quite sure what she has planned.

fuck yeah!
whee.gif

I'm not sure if I'm in awe or feeling blue about it, but, at least it's unique.

All is well, thanks for asking. Hope the same for you.

My semi/fake/ambiguous girlfriend (you'll all know her as the senior who I asked to prom after Prom Girl, the sophomore, couldn't go) is now playing mind games with me about the last day of school for me. I'm not quite sure what she has planned.

Things are ok, thanks.

Hopefully she has something good planned......

Things are ok, thanks.

Hopefully she has something good planned......

She's supposed to be in the Poconos on Senior Week this week, too, which is what's confusing me. I'm not sure what she could have up her sleeve. She's a smart one though.

btw, for anyone curious on a foot update :lmao: i found out the extra bone deal isn't what was hurting my foot. so we're leaving that alone for now. i have tarsal tunnel syndrome (the same as carpal tunnel, but this is in my foot obvs) in BOTH my feet. so next month, i get surgery on one foot, then two weeks later will get the other one done :drool:

btw, for anyone curious on a foot update :lmao: i found out the extra bone deal isn't what was hurting my foot. so we're leaving that alone for now. i have tarsal tunnel syndrome (the same as carpal tunnel, but this is in my foot obvs) in BOTH my feet. so next month, i get surgery on one foot, then two weeks later will get the other one done :drool:

omg surgery in both feet? :( :hug:

You're drinking vodka out of a fucking watermelon. I can't shake this imagery from my head.
i've seen grosser liquids being drunk (drank?) from grosser things.

i've seen people put peppermint sticks in a lemon :yuck: and...something involving a pickle. i forget what the drink was, though. or maybe it was pickles, tabasco sauce, and potato chips :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom