Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hawt when you curse like that! :combust:

:lol: there's plenty more where that came from!

:lol: ha, no one calls me by my real name! :giggle: what's up?
oh i didn't know you want to be! i like saying :khanbust: though...

I can't wait to actually be able to listen to new music freely. Only five more days till the end of school. I love Wednesday, June 18th.

woooo 5 days! my summer break is in august for like, 2 weeks.

I like to be different. :sexywink::wink:

Nothing much... digging a lot of new music right now from a couple of old DI playlists. So much music acquired for free! :drool::shifty:
:lol:

ooh, cool :up: i need to think of more bands i like that would make di voters be like :yikes:

I can't wait to actually be able to listen to new music freely. Only five more days till the end of school. I love Wednesday, June 18th.
you're still in school? damn, you guys get out of school late!

:lol:

you're still in school? damn, you guys get out of school late!

Here's how it works:

I live in what one would call an upper class area. We have a lot of rich people. And rich people like vacations. Vacations that require travel and have a specific start and end. Thus, our calendar includes a long spring break that can accommodate such vacations, and, thus, our school year is pushed back about a week. Also, they have construction on a school every summer, so they always start after Labor Day. The combination of these two forces gives us a very late end. We lose.

Here's how it works:

I live in what one would call an upper class area. We have a lot of rich people. And rich people like vacations. Vacations that require travel and have a specific start and end. Thus, our calendar includes a long spring break that can accommodate such vacations, and, thus, our school year is pushed back about a week. Also, they have construction on a school every summer, so they always start after Labor Day. The combination of these two forces gives us a very late end. We lose.

You live near a lot of high powered executives?

Here's how it works:

ooh, i see. my spring breaks have always just been a week long. some schools around here get out a little bit later because they don't have air conditioning, so when it gets hot (obvs at the very beginning and end of the school year, usually it only happens in the beginning though) they have to do half-days for the a/c-less schools. very rarely do we have snow days to push things back, plus i think they have a couple days built in for that.

anyway, that sucks about all the stuff pushing back the end of the year for you guys. i used to only get out this late when i went to year-round schools :hmm:

i need to think of more bands i like that would make di voters be like :yikes:

:lol: :hi5:

I'm getting really curious about Mute Math thanks to the song Control which I got from Phanan's list from DI3.

Control :combust:

Man, Phanan's DI3 list is probably my favorite list of the whole competition series!

:lol: :hi5:

I'm getting really curious about Mute Math thanks to the song Control which I got from Phanan's list from DI3.

Control :combust:

Man, Phanan's DI3 list is probably my favorite list of the whole competition series!
oh yes, my playlist for the sixth tournament will hopefully be very unpopular with people. i'm purposely picking bands either i know no one will like, or songs by people no one will like :lol:

:hmm: interesting. but yeah, he does always have great playlists.

I like Mute Math a lot, but, they need to learn how to finish a song off.

:lol: Are you saying this based on any one song? I only know Control.

oh yes, my playlist for the sixth tournament will hopefully be very unpopular with people. i'm purposely picking bands either i know no one will like, or songs by people no one will like :lol:

What about #5? :hmm:

Btw, Viva Forever by SG is really really awesome!

What about #5? :hmm:

Btw, Viva Forever by SG is really really awesome!
#5 was originally going to be a lot more diverse in terms of genres and shit, but i split it into two playlists, #5 and #6 obvs. my playlist for #5 might not be too popular either :hmm: there's some rap and R&B music on there.

thanks, i like it a lot too :D

You're home alone drinking vodka out of a watermelon?

fuck yeah!
whee.gif

Katie: But however unpopular you're trying to make your lists, you still did fairly well competition wise with #4, surely a whole hell lot better than me! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom