Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hey guys. I'm on my other computer; my usual one is having its hard drive wiped and replaced with a new installation. I hope the drivers get fixed in the process. :pray:

Afternoon, Phanan, ElMel.

Three more days of school. And two quarter exams Monday and Tuesday.

And now the possibility that the band I'm to open for on Wednesday might nix the opening act idea.

Meh. Whatever.

I'll be back in a bit. Getting a sandwich at Wawa.

yo dudes. greetings from bosnia. apparently the other 3 people from my school have internet in their homestays and i don't. :( but, i can at least go to their houses to use it for free.

i slept maybe 4 hours on the plane, max, then had to be up for various transfers, probably got another 50 minutes on one flight and 50 at the airport waiting for the rest of the group. slept 12+ hours that night, woke up today at noon and had 2 naps. now we're headed out soon.

Enough for me to make my first post in FYM in three months.

My mother's favorite political analyst, despite her conservative leanings.

Also I am doing the 11pm-7am shift for the next week and am so fucking tired I have no idea whats going on. We just watched a russian bootleg of 'Kung Fu Panda' because it is so quiet here. I loved it. Jack Black + cyrillic subtitles = educational madness.

Das vedanya.

Did he say Das Vedany instead of skadoosh? That movie was really good, I took my brother to see it last week, and that's probably the first time in quite a while I've enjoyed a cartoon (Hans Zimmer score! )

Gonna go see The Happening in a couple hours, here's hoping that M. Night is done disappointing

I can't wait to actually be able to listen to new music freely. Only five more days till the end of school. I love Wednesday, June 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom