Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this will be my last post until Monday unless I suddenly sift through a shitload of work. Basically, today I need to seriously focus and write lots. Tomorrow, I'm out all day on a steam train excursion to Albury, the last time the old Victorian steam locomotives will be able to operate between Seymour and Albury as the line is being regauged from broad gauge to standard gauge. Then Sunday I need to do shitloads of work like there's no tomorrow.

I hate you, university. I hate myself for choosing to fuck myself over and do History in the Field.

:wave:

Hi Ashley!

I just finished a driving lesson and I left my keys inside so I was looking around for the damn spare. Eventually I got in. I also went to this damn fine curry place last night. I think I have a new favourite dal. :drool:

Which movie are you watching?

Sooooo:

IMG000041.jpg

Haircut :hmm:

Hi Ashley!

I just finished a driving lesson and I left my keys inside so I was looking around for the damn spare. Eventually I got in. I also went to this damn fine curry place last night. I think I have a new favourite dal. :drool:

Which movie are you watching?
omg curry :drool:

i'm watching blade runner :drool:

oooh and i love the new haircut, ashley!

I'm pretty happy. I finally found someone who knew what I wanted. I also brought in a picture of my hair the way it was when I was happiest with it TWO YEARS AGO :( Two years of bad haircuts.

I'm pretty happy. I finally found someone who knew what I wanted. I also brought in a picture of my hair the way it was when I was happiest with it TWO YEARS AGO :( Two years of bad haircuts.
two years? yikes! i've been growing my hair out for about that long :drool: that sucks that it took you that long to find someone.

Blade Runner :sigh:
awww, what's wrong with blade runner?

two years? yikes! i've been growing my hair out for about that long :drool: that sucks that it took you that long to find someone.

Yeah, I have to get my hair cut like every four months because I get it cut so short, and if I let it grow too long is starts flipping outwards and looks terrible.

awww, what's wrong with blade runner?

I mentioned in another thread that it's one of those movies that, as a film major, I should love, but I tried to watch it, and couldn't get into it. And in fact, I immediately watched it a second time because I was so surprised I didn't like it, and I don't do that ever. But the ending :drool:

Oh my god, apparently there's a bit in the new Coldplay album akin to MBV's Loveless.

I think I'm going to toss out my shoegaze collection, it's been tainted.

Yeah, I have to get my hair cut like every four months because I get it cut so short, and if I let it grow too long is starts flipping outwards and looks terrible.
yeah, i remember when i used to have my hair short like that :uhoh: now i only need to get it cut about a couple times a year.

I mentioned in another thread that it's one of those movies that, as a film major, I should love, but I tried to watch it, and couldn't get into it. And in fact, I immediately watched it a second time because I was so surprised I didn't like it, and I don't do that ever. But the ending :drool:
awww, that's a shame. i think it's a good movie :drool:

I haven't had a hair cut in i don't know how long and talk about how i need a pedicure that's a nightmare, no not really that bad i hope :reject: I feel like that movie with Jim Carey and it shows his feet with long ugly dirty toenails, i can't remember the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom