Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, it wasn't a knock towards you... I meant that with this situation I thought I understood it, too. Unless that's what you meant by the ouch thing. Or not. Ok, now I'm even more confused. Damn it.

Oh, ok. :lol:

I get it now. I'm slow today.

Yeah, that seems very strange. You think he would've mentioned it in passing previously.

Oh, ok. :lol:

I get it now. I'm slow today.

Yeah, that seems very strange. You think he would've mentioned it in passing previously.

I was looking at the last few e-mails and he did say he was looking at new houses but he never said anything else about it and I just saw him last week and he didn't mention anything.

I feel like I'm overreacting but then again who knows. I feel like I'm up and down with this dude. :shrug:

Wish You Were Here is a nice choice. I think, considering the festivities, it would be appropriate to play something less downbeat by Springsteen. Born To Run, Night, that kind of thing.

Something I can learn in five days, too. :wink:

I was actually leaning towards Frusciante's The Past Recedes, which is relatively simple.

I was looking at the last few e-mails and he did say he was looking at new houses but he never said anything else about it and I just saw him last week and he didn't mention anything.

I feel like I'm overreacting but then again who knows. I feel like I'm up and down with this dude. :shrug:
damn, if he did move that's some fast buying, packing, and unpacking. (assuming he's all unpacked now.)

i know what you mean. i hate relationships like that :down:

Do any of you guys ever feel at any point that you have too many posts to your name? :shifty: Sometimes I wish I was still within 8 or 9000. Not that it matters. :whistle:

k, i just saw another weird bruce ad:
imgadqi2.jpg

this tells me two things: 1. they must reeeeeeally think we're springsteen fans; 2. this company must not have the rights to use any real photographs of musicians, so they just hire creepy models to pose for these banner ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom