Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well you shouldve! :yes:

:uhoh: it's a redo, I got a 5/10 last time, and you need a 5,5 to pass :crack: made one stupid mistake, otherwise I'd have gotten it the first time around... I just can't do math, it's a friggin open book exam too!

:scratch: what's GAT?

yeah looks like it now!

good luck with it all :hug: what sort of questions do you have to answer??

yes it is the one tattoo, still undiscovered after a week. it amuses me somewhat

wow really!! thats amazing. not like its overly hidden or anything.

man exams are just shite :hug:

yep :happy:

ahh....

i knew i sucked at maths. :lol:

anyway I'm off now, got parent teacher interviews, including chem and italian, going to be shite, but ill have a tape of how i met your mother and the footy show to come home to :)

mmm crowded house is goood music

:giggle: well I'm hungry, so I'm gonna lunch and then I'll be back for more graphs and concentrations and resolutions :love: oh joy!
/sarcams

:wink: see ya!

wheres axver when i need some tram info ??

AXXXXXXXXX

do trams run up flinders st to russel st?????????

Ax is with Ali at the moment I think, I just left them an hour and a half ago.

AFAIK trams should run up Flinders to Russell, so you shouldn't have a problem.

wheres axver when i need some tram info ??

AXXXXXXXXX

do trams run up flinders st to russel st?????????

Yep. Routes 48, 70, 75, and the City Circle all cover the stretch of Flinders Street from Spencer Street to Russell Street. If you catch a train to Spencer Street Station, catch the route 75 on Spencer Street (or is it 70? Only one of them comes up Spencer Street, doesn't matter anyway) and that will run along Spencer, turn onto Flinders, and run up to Russell.

debating wether to drive or train/ tram up to powderfinger on monday nite :hmm:

Where are they playing? Rod Laver or somewhere? It may actually be quicker for you to catch a train from Spencer Street to Richmond station and walk over from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom