Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its $60.50+ Booking fee ($2 maybe??)

And Yes!, they are playing the Hi-Fi Bar!

Ahh, OK. I actually have essentially their entire discography lying around, though I really only know a couple of songs well. I'll give it a play and see what I think, if $60 is worth it. Shame it's not $30-40.

Never been to the Hi-Fi Bar, or even know where it is ...

$2 booking fee? damn i wish the fees were like that here!

Ticketmaster and Ticketek rip you off with booking fees over $5, but smaller venues usually don't. The Corner Hotel only made me pay a $2 booking fee for Explosions In The Sky back in February. :up:

Ahh, OK. I actually have essentially their entire discography lying around, though I really only know a couple of songs well. I'll give it a play and see what I think, if $60 is worth it. Shame it's not $30-40.

Never been to the Hi-Fi Bar, or even know where it is ...

To be honest I'm the same. I have their first two albums. and know a few songs. i just wanted a good band to come out and see live.

I believe the Hi-Fi Bar is on swanston st.

Ticketmaster and Ticketek rip you off with booking fees over $5, but smaller venues usually don't. The Corner Hotel only made me pay a $2 booking fee for Explosions In The Sky back in February. :up:

This is a non ticketbastard event :love:
:drool: i wish ticketmaster would go away. at least i've been seeing less ticketmaster concerts as of late :drool:

To be honest I'm the same. I have their first two albums. and know a few songs. i just wanted a good band to come out and see live.

I believe the Hi-Fi Bar is on swanston st.
yeah, i've do that a lot. especially in my town, who knows when someone will come here next, so if i like the band at all, i try to see them.

yeah, i've do that a lot. especially in my town, who knows when someone will come here next, so if i like the band at all, i try to see them.

I've only been to a few concerts this year.

big day out festival
matchbox twenty X2 (don't look at me like that, i've loved them longer than U2!)

I've only been to a few concerts this year.

big day out festival
matchbox twenty X2 (don't look at me like that, i've loved them longer than U2!)
aww matchbox twenty isn't that bad.

so far, this year i've seen:
tim finn
the moody blues
duran duran
liam finn

and i also plan on seeing:
earth, wind, and fire
crosby, stills, and nash
the b-52's
huey lewis and the news
and probably tim finn again, he's supposed to tour this autumn