Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
way-hey-hey baby hang on

I like this song, but I don't know, after a while It feels a little cheesy :huh:

I like it, but it's def. not my favorite. My favorite is :hmm:

Gotta think about that

I really like Walk To The Water, but FAVORITE? :hmm:

hey guys, i need your opinion. should i have chips and dip or something sweet (not sure what yet)? i want a snack :hmm:
I'm having a biscuit with strawberry jam :yes:

And when I was gonna stick it in the microwave to get it a little warm so the butter would melt... I went to hit 1, 0, just ten seconds. So I hit the 1, and went to hit the zero, but missed and hit start (clearly not hitting zero, because it didn't beep), and then it started.... at thirty seconds!

I had ice cream not too long ago.

However, if you have chips and dip, you'll most likely need a drink, too. :wink:
well good for you :mad: i don't know if i have any ice cream.

:lol: the drink i would (and could) make would not go with chips and dip at all! i do like more tart drinks which would go with that, but i don't have any of the supplies here :depressed:

I'm having a biscuit with strawberry jam :yes:

And when I was gonna stick it in the microwave to get it a little warm so the butter would melt... I went to hit 1, 0, just ten seconds. So I hit the 1, and went to hit the zero, but missed and hit start (clearly not hitting zero, because it didn't beep), and then it started.... at thirty seconds!
:drool: that makes me want an english muffin

:yikes: that is weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom