Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're mean because we're used to people posting in Put Em Under Pressure that actually have nothing to say????
oh, i thought you meant i had nothing to say! not that that's entirely false though :giggle:

Just don't say something like you invented the retractable roof and you'll be fine.
but i did :sad: with my brother.

Just don't say something like you invented the retractable roof and you'll be fine.

I've seen funnier things on this site, but, few things made me laugh as hard as when we were talking about Michael Vick, and I mentioned that she invented Dog Fighting, and Hewson quoted it and said that she invented dogs. That just killed me.

:uhoh: IS there any way of finding out who's wall we may have posted drunken messages on???? :shifty:

I sent one to Sicy evidently....but I'm scared to wonder who else and how many.....:reject:

:ohmy: didn't know that! Alters piss me off....only because I'm too damn nosey and want to know who they really are!! :lol:
:lol: her alters were pretty easy to figure out. i don't remember their names anymore cuz it's been so long, but it was never long before she started acting like her usual self, iirc.

:hug: How is ya??
:hug: i'm great now that it's my weekend! :drool: how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom