Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosnia for a month, then backpacking for a bit.

Good to know. She would often go on about how much she wanted to backpack across Europe again, so I'm glad she has the opportunity now.

Shame I couldn't see her off. That's almost as sad as missing out on Transvestina Turner. :(

Nope. Just me. I'm the only Steeler fan, too, I think. At least the only one in Put Em Under Pressure. Watching the Yanks now, thank you DirecTV....Top 3, Yanks up 1-0, Giambi went deep again....I wanted that guy released a month ago, but he's kind of gone berserk lately.

Khan is a Steelers fan, although she hardly ever goes over there. You're all set now. :lol:

Giambi hits home runs and nothing else lately, it seems.

And who the hell is this pitcher for the Yankees?

Good to know. She would often go on about how much she wanted to backpack across Europe again, so I'm glad she has the opportunity now.

Shame I couldn't see her off. That's almost as sad as missing out on Transvestina Turner. :(

It's sadder than Tranvest whateverthefuck Turner. She's a good egg, that Vazza. Dalton will be crushed. I think she will be stateside in 3-4 months, for like a month, then she goes to Geneva for a few months.

Khan is a Steelers fan, although she hardly ever goes over there. You're all set now. :lol:

Giambi hits home runs and nothing else lately, it seems.

And who the hell is this pitcher for the Yankees?

Yeah, she is, forgot. Sorry, Mod.

Rasner? He's been up for almost a month now, and he was up a bit last year and the year before. He's pitching over his head.....great control, though.....throwing strikes is half the battle, obviously.

Would one of you lazy bastards care to do the dishes for me?

Why did I put this off from last night. :|

Yeah, she is, forgot. Sorry, Mod.

Rasner? He's been up for almost a month now, and he was up a bit last year and the year before. He's pitching over his head.....great control, though.....throwing strikes is half the battle, obviously.

I just looked at his ERA. He's actually probably got one of the best ones on the whole team.

He's a keeper.

With Dave in the Canadian Army, I'm the only Phils and Eagles fan now, if my numbers are right.

I just looked at his ERA. He's actually probably got one of the best ones on the whole team.

He's a keeper.

For now. He's not better than Wang or Mussina at this point. Nor is he better than Joba. Or Pettitte. Let's see where everyone's ERAs are in August.....But, he's doing a good job thus far, better than Kennedy or Hughes did.

I've got my own to do, but at least they are all from tonight.

Last night was a night of excessive procrastination in Axverland. I better go do something about that. Damn dishes.

Days like these, I wish I had a dishwasher.

Ah yes, the Redskins.

Sorry about that. :wink:

I correctly predicted a 9-7 season for us last year.

This year I'm going with 8-8. The new system will fuck us up, but the pieces are there. Our passing game will be far superior to last year, but the defense will struggle. It'll be interesting to see, though it won't be a pretty sight.

I correctly predicted a 9-7 season for us last year.

This year I'm going with 8-8. The new system will fuck us up, but the pieces are there. Our passing game will be far superior to last year, but the defense will struggle. It'll be interesting to see, though it won't be a pretty sight.

The division is just brutal for the Redskins. 8-8 is a reasonable prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom