Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I insist on an aisle seat unless I know all the people between me and the aisle. I don't like disturbing other people if I need to get up.

Just dehydrate yourself so you won't have to. Airplane toilets suck anyway.

Fortunately, I've never had to travel on a plane alone, so I haven't had that problem as yet.

Oooh, no, I didn't!

Vari, you just completely and utterly ruined his upcoming essays and exam. He'll never do any work now until he's seen every little part of that site, joined any related forums and made a crapload of posts.

Just dehydrate yourself so you won't have to. Airplane toilets suck anyway.

Fortunately, I've never had to travel on a plane alone, so I haven't had that problem as yet.

It's generally not a good idea to dehydrate yourself if you already have eczema. :wink:

I normally fly by myself. I have a hard time thinking of when I've flown with other people. In the last five years, I can only think of two return trips and one one-way trip I've done with company. And I've made a fair few trips around the place, that's for sure!

that was a short semester for you folks.

It's felt fucking long to me.

But the semesters are 12 teaching weeks (with a 1-2 week midsemester break), then one week for swotvac, then three weeks for the exam block (which is cool if you're like me and have only one exam!).

But the semesters are 12 teaching weeks (with a 1-2 week midsemester break), then one week for swotvac, then three weeks for the exam block (which is cool if you're like me and have only one exam!).

oh, i guess it just seemed short. mine was 14 with 1 week break and 2 exam weeks. then 2 added weeks for senior stuff.

It was too bloody long. For me, I think it's cause I first had my stomach cut open, then my hand. :rolleye:

I love how they give us a week off for swotvac when, let's be honest, absolutely nobody uses it for its intended purpose and just wastes time instead of studying.

It was too bloody long. For me, I think it's cause I first had my stomach cut open, then my hand. :rolleye:

Yeah, that would do it.

Plus, it did feel abnormally long anyway just due to the silliness of having the "midsemester" Easter break only THREE WEEKS into the semester, followed by a nine week chunk of classes.

Yeah, that would do it.

Plus, it did feel abnormally long anyway just due to the silliness of having the "midsemester" Easter break only THREE WEEKS into the semester, followed by a nine week chunk of classes.

Yeah, that definitely played a part in it. Although, were you around back when the Commonwealth Games were on? That seriously screwed things over - the holidays were I think 2 or three weeks earlier than normal, so the school term was ridiculously long and the uni term would've been something like 1 week // break // 11 weeks.

Though perhaps that should be amended to "absolutely nobody but tryhard Asians". Seriously, I was in the Baillieu over swotvac as I needed to get something for RHSV purposes, and in that section on the third floor near the entrance to the Giblin Library, it was PACKED with people studying. Not a free desk in sight. Almost all of them were Asian. I instantly thought of you and your rants about your fellow Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom