Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I should get some sleep for the night. I need to be up before midday tomorrow. Er, today.

Vazza, I hope you have an awesome time and a safe trip. I can't wait to hear all about it, and don't worry, I'll e-mail you whenever there are any significant U2/Interference happenings. We'll miss you a lot.

:wave: Have a good one! :wave:

Good thing it isn't 95 degrees out again.

yeah. i'd still rather a salad or something cold, but there's not that much food in the house i guess. i am gonna call my mom and make sure there's either something for dinner before i leave or we pick something up, because i want to skip the 10:30pm airline meal and go right to sleep.

Well, I think I should get some sleep for the night. I need to be up before midday tomorrow. Er, today.

Vazza, I hope you have an awesome time and a safe trip. I can't wait to hear all about it, and don't worry, I'll e-mail you whenever there are any significant U2/Interference happenings. We'll miss you a lot.

:wave: Have a good one! :wave:

thanks ax! you know the right email? i'll pop in every now and then, no guarantees i catch people of course. i'll miss it too but a break from the internet addiction thing will probably be good for me.

hey khan, what's up? i just took 2 rubbermade bins of stuffed animals, consolidated into one with a bag for charity and a bag of really nice ones i had trouble parting with for my piano teacher's kids.

it'll just take an hour or so, i'm kinda putting it off. :uhoh:

i pretty much just need to do my carry on, and the important expensive stuff (electronics, money, etc) and toiletries.

i also have to go make sure the stuff i put in the basement is safe from water/being knocked over and finish cleaning my room. all in all another hour or so, more if i feel like doing more.

so, no food in the house, my mom is picking me up a frozen something at stop n shop. any recommendations? i don't want pizza.

I'm opening for a band at the end of school gig Wednesday. I get one song. What should I play?

I still leave work before you today. :wink:
die.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom