Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIA!!! :hug:

i'm good, thanks :D how are you?

Ugh...spent last night with my Dad in hospital. Don't know what's wrong. Bad pain in his head, blurry vision, numb on one cheek and one side of his face has dropped. They've ruled out strokes and brain tumours thank god.

:giggle:

i can see everyone though :drool:

:uhoh:

:shifty: Very sixth sense...."I see dead people" :giggle:

btw, for anyone curious on a foot update :lmao: i found out the extra bone deal isn't what was hurting my foot. so we're leaving that alone for now. i have tarsal tunnel syndrome (the same as carpal tunnel, but this is in my foot obvs) in BOTH my feet. so next month, i get surgery on one foot, then two weeks later will get the other one done :drool:

:ohmy: so what's the recovery for that?

Ugh...spent last night with my Dad in hospital. Don't know what's wrong. Bad pain in his head, blurry vision, numb on one cheek and one side of his face has dropped. They've ruled out strokes and brain tumours thank god.
:yikes: that's terrible! i hope he's okay :hug:

:uhoh:

:shifty: Very sixth sense...."I see dead people" :giggle:
:lmao:

:ohmy: so what's the recovery for that?
sitting on my ass for two weeks for each foot. and possibly physical therapy, as what they do gives me a more limited range of motion in my feet (which is the intended outcome) so i might have to learn to walk again or something :lmao:

btw, why is your avatar the htdaab disc? :tsk:

1. Jick's last avatar was very similar (it still is of course in archived posts) and I've always been sort of a fan of the guy's posts and mix making abilities! :wink:

2. I miss the Vertigo tour badly and the stage kinda looks like that.

3. Next time somebody in EYKIW accuses me of always hating on Hutdab and thinks that I can't make an unbiased argument about 00s U2, I'll just bring this avatar back.

4. It's my love/hate relationship with Hutdab.

Cheers,

M

i've seen grosser liquids being drunk (drank?) from grosser things.

i've seen people put peppermint sticks in a lemon :yuck: and...something involving a pickle. i forget what the drink was, though. or maybe it was pickles, tabasco sauce, and potato chips :shrug:

I did not say that either element was gross. Just strikes me as funny, not gross.

1. Jick's last avatar was very similar (it still is of course in archived posts) and I've always been sort of a fan of the guy's posts and mix making abilities! :wink:

2. I miss the Vertigo tour badly and the stage kinda looks like that.

3. Next time somebody in EYKIW accuses me of always hating on Hutdab and thinks that I can't make an unbiased argument about 00s U2, I'll just bring this avatar back.

4. It's my love/hate relationship with Hutdab.

Cheers,

M
1. oh god, not jick :uhoh:
2. i guess if i'd had a better setlist the time i saw them, i'd miss it too :sigh:
3. lol, i love that argument, don't you? oh yes, because i favour one album that doesn't happen to be YOUR favourite, and we're disagreeing on something, then i must have a bias.
4. for me, it's a hate/hate relationship :love:

Zoots, you liked Jick? He's one of the biggest assholes in the history of this site.

:lol: Well I did hate it when he did a total 180 and said he hated Pop and loved Hutdab after defending Pop for ages!

But other than that, I always liked his well written constructive criticism. His posts were far from trollish incoherent ramblings! *cough* shaun vox *cough*

Plus he made excellent mixes! Stuck In A Moment J Mix :drool:

Maybe I have a love/hate relationship with Jick too. :lol:

I always got a laugh from his posts comparing Bon Jovi's and U2's careers! :laugh:

What a way to stir shit! :drool: :shifty: lol.

:lol: Well I did hate it when he did a total 180 and said he hated Pop and loved Hutdab after defending Pop for ages!

But other than that, I always liked his well written constructive criticism. His posts were far from trollish incoherent ramblings! *cough* shaun vox *cough*

Plus he made excellent mixes! Stuck In A Moment J Mix :drool:

Maybe I have a love/hate relationship with Jick too. :lol:
it always seemed sketchy to me for him to pull a 180 like that. i personally think it was him trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom