Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flinders Street. Up near....er...across from Federation Square.....you melbourneite! :wink:

Ahh, right. In that case, then Jen could do one of two things:

1. Train it to Spencer Street and catch tram outside (either 70 or 75, whichever it is that runs past there, I confuse the two all the time) to Russell Street.
2. Train it to Spencer Street and swap to a commuter service to Flinders Street and it's only a short walk from there.

:scratch: do you all live in the same city???

The Superthread has a very strong Victorian contingent. Ali, the Maj., Melissa, Danny, and myself live in Melbourne. Daniel is up in Shepparton. Jen and cin are in Geelong.

:uhoh: Oz invasion!

I feel like such a stranger here :sad:

We need more Europeans in the Superthread! We've got a strong Aussie/Kiwi contingent (the others being Bonnie in Adelaide, Ian in Auckland, and Kim in the Waikato) and an American contingent, but a European contingent would be good to keep the thread going when those of us down here are asleep and the Yanks are at school/work.

You know who I miss and who would be cool in here? U2Man, yimou, and zwervers. We had so much fun in the European Vertigo Tour setlist parties. But they're all gone now ... :sigh:

I'm afraid I have to leave you guys now, gotta eat something before my exam... :wink: there's a burger king near the train station so that'll do.... :grumpy: I prefer mcdonalds or pizza tho!

I'd take the Hungry Jack's (Burger King) over McDonald's, at least here. Macca's always seems to have the nastiest limp chips, while Hungry Jack's tend to be edible.

Good luck with the exam! :wave:

puppy! :sad:

ah well, he asked for it tho...

I don't know the other two i'm afraid :hmm:

I do hope he's allowed to come back one day. Hopefully no bridges have been burnt.

yimou was a fellow countryman of U2Man, they might have actually met off the forums. zwervers is Dutch, I think in Amsterdam. Both seem to have disappeared. Maybe when the new album comes and the tour gets underway, we'll see them again? I hope so.

Nope. I think he started pushing it with his alter Sly Stallone. And both got the red card.

:wink:

Ah, so that was his alter? Back in those days, I didn't venture much outside of EYKIW/Tour, so I missed a lot of the forum politics.

And it's past 2am here, so I better get some sleep. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom