Bar, Montenegro Superthread - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #181
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
i hate adobe acrobat reader
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #182
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Just listened to Darkness On The Edge Of Town. Damn, I never get sick of this one.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #183
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Just listened to Darkness On The Edge Of Town. Damn, I never get sick of this one.
never would've guessed
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #184
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #185
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #186
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
You're probably listening to Gentlemen Take Polaroids or Rio for the gazillionth time, too.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #187
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
You're probably listening to Gentlemen Take Polaroids or Rio for the gazillionth time, too.
i'm at work, i can't listen to anything
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #188
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i'm at work, i can't listen to anything
Really? Even when it's slow?

I mean, I understand you are in customer service and therefore on the phone a lot, but I'd think there would be times when you have stretches where you aren't answering calls or something.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #189
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Really? Even when it's slow?

I mean, I understand you are in customer service and therefore on the phone a lot, but I'd think there would be times when you have stretches where you aren't answering calls or something.
nope, electronics are verboten i'll even get written up if they see me on my cell phone but it's because people kept abusing it. there were people bringing laptops into work and watching dvds and stuff
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #190
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:04 AM
OK, almost done with everything, so this will be my last interference post until I get to Bosnia.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #191
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
nope, electronics are verboten i'll even get written up if they see me on my cell phone but it's because people kept abusing it. there were people bringing laptops into work and watching dvds and stuff
Wow, wtf. No iPod. I couldn't do it.

I can understand them getting pissed about people bringing laptops to work, but still, that's a bit extreme.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #192
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
OK, almost done with everything, so this will be my last interference post until I get to Bosnia.
have a safe trip!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #193
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
OK, almost done with everything, so this will be my last interference post until I get to Bosnia.
Sweet. Have a great flight!
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #194
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Wow, wtf. No iPod. I couldn't do it.

I can understand them getting pissed about people bringing laptops to work, but still, that's a bit extreme.
yeah, but i can understand why they have that rule, though. if people were listening to their ipods, they wouldn't be able to hear their phone ring. and since we've basically been demoted to a call center answering the phone is #1 priority.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #195
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
yeah, but i can understand why they have that rule, though. if people were listening to their ipods, they wouldn't be able to hear their phone ring. and since we've basically been demoted to a call center answering the phone is #1 priority.
Yeah, I guess for what you do, it makes sense. But it would be nice to have it on a break or something, just to get away for a bit.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com