Bangkok, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've had of Greek food is amazingly good.

I'm gonna sleep for about an hour. IF I wake up, I'll follow the game, if I don't, good luck Ian, I'll find out what happened in the morning.

Bad Boys II again?! Isn't that what they showed instead of the game last week?

Maybe. I can't remember. One shitty movie is the same as another and it was the title in my mind.

See you in a bit/later, Ashley. :wave:

Hey crew. :wave:

So I was at the dog park just then and strained my upper hamstring, I think. Not fun.:sigh: It hurts to sit, to walk, basically always unless I'm in a naughty looking position.

We're seven minutes from scheduled kickoff, but the Warriors are still on the field warming up.

We're at least 15 minutes away, IMO. Just so Channel Nein can fit in some more ads.

Hence precisely why I asked you to let me know when kick-off is. :laugh: I figure I'd rather enjoy music for as long as I can. I've already had quite a fill of shitty ads during the AFL.

I'll bet it's better than random back pain.

Ugh, back pain. I've been developing an ache in my upper back the last few days, and I think my poor posture is turning into even more of a slouch when I sit. I'm seriously thinking of talking to a doctor about it.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE.

The game ISN'T ON.

Are We There Yet? followed by Bad Boys II.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, I see what happened. On the TV guide site, my cookie must've been lost and it showed me the default schedule - Sydney's - rather than the Melbourne one. I just didn't notice the little "Sydney" up in the corner. Well, now it all makes sense.

I was really in the mood for more sport too. :sigh:

You know, for a city that promotes itself as Australia's sporting capital, it's fucking hard to find anything on Melbourne TV that isn't played on an oval field. I love you, Melbourne, but come the fuck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom