Bangkok, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The vast majority of the Siket Disc was never played live, a few other songs from other eras too, a couple of songs from their last two albums.

Huh, weird. I would've thought that if any band would've done their whole discography live, it'd have been Phish.

I wonder if Fish ever sung with Phish. :wink:

Well, that's a nobrainer.

Thank god for that. Still, I am very skeptical just because it's a double album. If your previous album was so shit, you shouldn't be making something so prone to filler!

Yeah, Jon. He plays drums for Phish, mm?

No. :( They did Europe a few times but mainly remained in America.

Oh, Fishman. You tricky bugger.

Wow, for a band who played live so much, that really surprises me. That's even worse than U2!

I don't think they could have had 70,000 people over here though, like they did in the last few years of Phish.

So? I'm sure they could have played some decent-sized shows in Brissie, Sydney, and Melbourne.

You going to check out that new Cynic album, Liam? It's well worth your time, if you ask me. One of the albums of the year, I think. Though Station by Russian Circles is my #1 thus far.

Also, the fans who followed them around from city to city wouldn't have been too pleased. The amount of equipment they had, the lack of distribution here, etc, etc.

I'm sure they could handle losing their precious band to the Southern Hemisphere for a fortnight. :lol:

I will get around to it. Net's capped right now, :(

Ouch, that's got to hurt.

I've been rather remiss in checking out new releases this year, so I've been doing a bit of downloading lately to see what good stuff has come out this year. And what crap has. Can't fathom why people are wanking over that TV On The Radio album.

Slightly.

What TV on the Radio album?

Some bland piece of crap that has no depth but tries to think it does called Dear Science. Just indie hipster rubbish to pass the time between Radiohead and Arcade Fire albums.

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT CATS GUY MISS THAT CERTAIN GOAL AFTER THE SIREN! And how the fuck have Hawthorn managed to not just stay in this game, but actually take a marginal lead into half time!

Man, I wish Ali or Bonnie or Jen were here so I could talk about the game with them. :(

Wouldn't doubt it.

I suppose a bunch of them just ODed while cranking Rift or something.

And there's probably some sad bastards still camped out at that venue Phish played last, waiting for them to come back for just one more encore.

I suppose a bunch of them just ODed while cranking Rift or something.

And there's probably some sad bastards still camped out at that venue Phish played last, waiting for them to come back for just one more encore.

Hahaha.

Coventry? Where the rain caused cars to be clogged in the mud so some phans had to walk 30 miles to watch? I wouldn't doubt it. XD

Hahaha.

Coventry? Where the rain caused cars to be clogged in the mud so some phans had to walk 30 miles to watch? I wouldn't doubt it. XD

Phish fans: pure insanity.

I'm trying to think of any more desperately obsessive buggers and I can't. I can just only presume that the drug culture of Phish fans causes them to at least be mellow, rather than obnoxious full-of-themselves pricks like Radiohead or Pain Of Salvation fans.

Phish fans: pure insanity.

I'm trying to think of any more desperately obsessive buggers and I can't. I can just only presume that the drug culture of Phish fans causes them to at least be mellow, rather than obnoxious full-of-themselves pricks like Radiohead or Pain Of Salvation fans.

Not all of em were potheads. XD

Um, yeah, they are really obsessive, mainly because of the constant rotation of setlists, the friendly culture and the fact that the music is usually somewhat whimsical, as opposed to Radiohead which is, of course, deadly serious.

Not all of em were potheads. XD

Um, yeah, they are really obsessive, mainly because of the constant rotation of setlists, the friendly culture and the fact that the music is usually somewhat whimsical, as opposed to Radiohead which is, of course, deadly serious.

What, there were three or four who just did pot secondhand?

I'd love to see a face-off between Radiohead and Pain Of Salvation fans to see which are more obnoxious. I'm convinced PoS's are much worse, the way they worship Gildenlow as some god. PoS don't even make good music! Though neither do Radiohead, so I don't know what my point in saying that was.

What, there were three or four who just did pot secondhand?

I'd love to see a face-off between Radiohead and Pain Of Salvation fans to see which are more obnoxious. I'm convinced PoS's are much worse, the way they worship Gildenlow as some god. PoS don't even make good music! Though neither do Radiohead, so I don't know what my point in saying that was.

Mebbe. XD

Kill them all.

Haha, Richmond couldn't make the finals, but at least one of our guys just won the grand final sprint race during half time. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom