Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE'S GONE WHAT A HUGE FUCKING FIGHTBACK!

I made a joke at your expense earlier but I can't remember it now. :(

something about jen, liam, andrew, and sex toys. sounded pretty kinky actually.

Alisaura said:

It's felt like winter all week, and now with this stupid sick feeling I have to keep reminding myself that yes, it is actually still February (just).

Guy in our team had his 20th b'day today... someone got him a "happy 5th birthday" card, with the whole leap year thing and all... :lol:

AWESOME!! I was gonna bring that up but then it slipped by - how cool would it be to have that be your birhtdya? I am totally gonna try to aim a kid at a leap day. Cause you get normal birthdays every march 1 but then every 4 years you have like the most special birthday ever!

:nerd:

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Will we let you live it down?

Eventually.

a similar rant occurs at pretty much every sunday brunch among my friends. i'm fine with it, just would rather it have been more of our crowd only and less of random onlookers. i owned in that thread. poor screwtape.

man ian is still 30 posts ahead of me, i'll never catch him, even if he was 200 ahead 12 horus ago.

ok. bed. for reals. 30 minutes ago was my goal.

what bedtime music though :hmm:

Alisaura said:
I hope I didn't somehow pass my germs onto you through the internet.... :uhoh:

*waits for lame computer virus joke*

It seems like half of Interference is sick at the moment. I hope you guys don't infect me. :uhoh:

Cricket's distracting me so I've no lame joke. And one's probably been made by now, as I just got a brief phone call.

i think it's gonna be another ani album, now that i'm on an ani and other females kick. i'd nearly overdosed on u2, i'm gonna save them for the gym and deciding the polls for the forseeable future. aka the next 3-4 days.

Axver said:
You should've taken another sick day today! Then you could've come to Lodgepole.
Couldn't have bloody hurt. The big urgent overdue thing that everyone was panicking over on Wednesday still didn't get done yesterday, cos both myself and the other guy working on it were both off sick, so we were supposed to be doing that today... they even offered us incentives to work on it over the weekend, and I was thinking about it... and then they kept changing their minds about exactly what they wanted us to do, and we were just wasting time doing one thing before undoing it when they said something different... finally we got told this arvo to just stop everything while they actually got their damn facts straight. Which is what I wanted to do on fucking WEDNESDAY. How hard is it, people?!?! Meanwhile all that time was wasted... not that I was doing that thing for most of the day cos our SME wanted me to do some other desperately even-more-urgent thing that I had no clue how to do and SHE WOULDN'T ANSWER HER PHONE.

:rant:

</workrant>

I want one of those combusting smileys that has a :mad: face instead of the one that's kinda enjoying it.
*headasplode*

Alisaura said:

I completely wasted my years at university. :( In so many different ways...

I think by most people's standards, I've wasted university. But I've enjoyed my time in the libraries! :nerd:

i have a cold. it's a bitch, but at least i don't have the flu or pneumonia like some of my friends.

alright i must tear myself away from the interlands. bye bangaluru. :wave:

Alisaura said:

Couldn't have bloody hurt. The big urgent overdue thing that everyone was panicking over on Wednesday still didn't get done yesterday, cos both myself and the other guy working on it were both off sick, so we were supposed to be doing that today... they even offered us incentives to work on it over the weekend, and I was thinking about it... and then they kept changing their minds about exactly what they wanted us to do, and we were just wasting time doing one thing before undoing it when they said something different... finally we got told this arvo to just stop everything while they actually got their damn facts straight. Which is what I wanted to do on fucking WEDNESDAY. How hard is it, people?!?! Meanwhile all that time was wasted... not that I was doing that thing for most of the day cos our SME wanted me to do some other desperately even-more-urgent thing that I had no clue how to do and SHE WOULDN'T ANSWER HER PHONE.

</workrant>

I want one of those combusting smileys that has a :mad: face instead of the one that's kinda enjoying it.
*headasplode*

shit ali that fucking sux .

:hug:

Varitek said:
i have a cold. it's a bitch, but at least i don't have the flu or pneumonia like some of my friends.

byeee vazza sleep well, and i hope you get your man :kiss:

Varitek said:

G'night Vazza! We'll try to move on to a new place by the time you get back. :wink:

:wave:

Alisaura said:

I was just thinking that... it's perfect except for that bloody beeping at the end. Has startled me awake many times. :grumpy:

It's crazy.

I've all but drifted off to The Wanderer and the bloody siren goes off. Hey, thanks very much, bastards.

Mind you, when i was listening to The Wanderer on the bus and i heard the siren i looked around in panic wondering what the hell was going on.

Oh, and U2 sleep album = Passengers.

Alisaura said:

</workrant>

*headasplode*

:hug:

I hope you swore at people like I would've done in that situation. :wink:

Well, at least you can come here and rant to us while we yell about cricket and mention gigantor motherfucking pinuses and such!

Alisaura said:

</workrant>

*headasplode*

15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom