Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

he is studying to be a eunich . just saving up for the final op

:lmao:

I'd laugh if, in ten years, he turns up as a male prostitute.

coolian2 said:

I stand by my comment. Now that we're excited Australia will grind out a very boring win.

Yeah, I fear Hussey and Haddin are about to settle in to 2 runs an over.

mysterious_jen said:

was he particularly talented in any way ? :whistle:

no, but my standards for talentedness get lower the hotter the guy is, and this one was fucking hoooooooottttttttttttt. like the edge on fire hot. i mean i have a floor that even the hottest guys have to meet and he was well above it, but my god i just want him for 1) his arm muscles (arms are my favorite) 2) the way he interacted with me, super masculine but really sweet and protective, totally perfect 3) his arm muscles 4) the rest of his body 5) he could kiss 6) the sex was on the good side of the spectrum but wouldn't have stood out on its own. i was also exhausted when we had sex cause i'd been up for 25 hours, thanks interference, 7) the arm muscles

Alisaura said:
Bugger me, I never got to visit Lodgepole. :(

Wow, we really postwhored it up, didn't we? Well, at least you've made it to Bangaluru! Good to see you around. :wave:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE SRI LANKA HOW DID YOU NOT GET A RUN OUT JUST THEN?!

Varitek said:

no, but my standards for talentedness get lower the hotter the guy is, and this one was fucking hoooooooottttttttttttt. like the edge on fire hot. i mean i have a floor that even the hottest guys have to meet and he was well above it, but my god i just want him for 1) his arm muscles (arms are my favorite) 2) the way he interacted with me, super masculine but really sweet and protective, totally perfect 3) his arm muscles 4) the rest of his body 5) he could kiss 6) the sex was on the good side of the spectrum but wouldn't have stood out on its own. i was also exhausted when we had sex cause i'd been up for 25 hours, thanks interference, 7) the arm muscles

3 words sistah

MAKE THE CALL.

:combust:

mysterious_jen said:

3 words sistah

MAKE THE CALL.

:combust:

well it was a formal so he walked me home in his sweatpants, so i wouldnt have to wear my dress and have a lonely walk of shame. (sweet!) so i have his clothes and i emailed him and said i had a good time and to call and come by and get them and he said he had a good time, he's busy this week but he'd give me a call. usually i can get a better read than this, i can't tell if he's just being polite, guarded, or if there's something there so i'm waiting for him to pick up the clothes.

i would really love to casually date him for the rest of college (aka 3 months)

Axver said:

Axver said:

Axver said:

Axver said:

Axver said:

Axver said:

Alisaura said:

Was waiting for that :wink:

Jen :hug:
And Ax and Ian and everyone :hug:

Germs. :madspit:

You should've taken another sick day today! Then you could've come to Lodgepole.

Varitek said:

well it was a formal so he walked me home in his sweatpants, so i wouldnt have to wear my dress and have a lonely walk of shame. (sweet!) so i have his clothes and i emailed him and said i had a good time and to call and come by and get them and he said he had a good time, he's busy this week but he'd give me a call. usually i can get a better read than this, i can't tell if he's just being polite, guarded, or if there's something there so i'm waiting for him to pick up the clothes.

i would really love to casually date him for the rest of college (aka 3 months)

sounds really sweet. and having something of his to lure him back with is a good move .

Varitek said:
Lodgepole was boring anyway, we talked about music for at least half of it. wtf.

We were far too on-topic to our original topic from the Pop Survivor thread. Though luckily enough not many Pop songs turned up. Still, damn U2.

mysterious_jen said:

sounds really sweet. and having something of his to lure him back with is a good move .

yeah i'm glad i have his stuff. it was also nice not to walk home sober in the cold in a little dress. though the baggy sweatpants and 3 inch strappy heals were a very, very ghetto look.

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE'S GONE WHAT A HUGE FUCKING FIGHTBACK!

liamcool said:
Hey guys, what have I missed?

I made a joke at your expense earlier but I can't remember it now. :(

liamcool said:
Hey guys, what have I missed?

And good job Vazza.

yeah i finally passed 4500!

oh wait

you're porbably talking about inaccessible island

the faster that becomes inaccessible the better

coolian2 said:
GOT'IM YES! PISS OFF YOU'RE OUT!

I cannot believe they've gone from 0/107 to 6/123. This is fucking unbelievable from the Sri Lankans.

mysterious_jen said:
still sick ali ? thats no good. i think its this goddam hot cold weather... my throat kills today .
It's felt like winter all week, and now with this stupid sick feeling I have to keep reminding myself that yes, it is actually still February (just).

Guy in our team had his 20th b'day today... someone got him a "happy 5th birthday" card, with the whole leap year thing and all... :lol:

I hope I didn't somehow pass my germs onto you through the internet.... :uhoh:

*waits for lame computer virus joke*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom