Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

You know where everything is what everything can be stimulated by.

But this is key for you to know if, as you claim, you truly want to make it special for the girl you love. However, as you are not masturbating, I don't really believe you want it to be special for her, just the most special 12 seconds of your life.

Varitek said:

But this is key for you to know if, as you claim, you truly want to make it special for the girl you love. However, as you are not masturbating, I don't really believe you want it to be special for her, just the most special 12 seconds of your life.

phanan said:

It must kill you that she's a Red Sox fan, NSW.

Yup, it does. At least she is named for a player I respect. If her name were "Coco" I'd hate her.

elevated_u2_fan said:

you'd better be dude...

Heterosexual women are not turned on by sensitive men, no matter what they say, trust me on this...

QFMFT

sensitive men = pussies

I already have a fucking pussy

Varitek said:

Come on. It'll be more than 12. He'll have to go slow getting it in. That's 30 seconds. 12 seconds of fearful pushing. 12 seconds of apologizing and compliment mongering and they're up over a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom