Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
I tell you what, Screwtape. Before I make the drive, why don't you go down to the local strip bar and bury your face in a few hot boxes and come back and tell me if they smelled anything like a flower.

Thanks,

This actually made me laugh out loud.

And yeah, screwtape, thanks for being here. You are 50% of the reason Interference has my attention instead of a paper I need to write.

No spoken words said:

:yes:

Varitek = female Dalton.

That offends/scares me more than the candlestick comment.

And I conduct myself much better in the rest of the forum, I save this stuff for these threads, unlike some :ahem:

Varitek said:

Also, serious PHAIL. The gspot is elusive and a much surer bet is to go for the clitoris. Do you know where the GSpot is, where the clitoris is, and what the difference in sensation is? Also, what motions might you use on the clitoris, vs mostions on the G-Spot?

(500 word max.)

I much prefer cuddling to the science. The cuddling is the best part anyways. :wink:

i just popped up to OOC and it seems we have quite the audience. :wave: lurkers, hope the last minutes of your Friday the leap day are going well. I'ma go eat sushi and get drunk in a few hours. I will be looking for men to buy me drinks at Philly bars if any of you care to stalk me.

Varitek said:

There was a photo posted of me at some point after the Liberty medal thing, a few in fact. Coolian and Lance are my facebook friends and have access to countless pictures of me drinking various types of alcohol. However, if either of them posts pictures here (I trust Mia won't) I will personally hunt them down and kill them. You guys don't need any more encouragement to wank off while thinking about me.

I'd blur your face

Nah, i probably wouldn't make the effort.

In the next few minutes i wonder how many Facebook friends i'll make. Probably just the desperate lurker.

Varitek said:
i just popped up to OOC and it seems we have quite the audience. :wave: lurkers, hope the last minutes of your Friday the leap day are going well. I'ma go eat sushi and get drunk in a few hours. I will be looking for men to buy me drinks at Philly bars if any of you care to stalk me.

She's like on a 35 game hitting streak with her posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom