Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
38.jpg

Varitek said:

field of dreams is second to Bull Durham, partly cause the book is better.

Yeah, I like him as an actor in the good movies, but I also find him to be a deliciously sexy man.

You know the swimming scene in Robinhood when you see his ass?

I've touched that ass.

Purity test, bitches.

guys stop making fun of him here that was a serious inquiry.

i'll be right back, my friend just got back from a liquor run and i've got some goodies to pick up, so i will see you all in a few. screwtape, i want answers.

also, how would you ask a girl to marry you?

what positions would you most like to do it in (rank top 5 or 10)?

what type of girl do you find attractive?

Screwtape2 said:

My ideal date...hmm. :hmm: We meet in a college class. She is an artist of some sort. I like her devotion to her craft. We work on homework together and kiss for the first time. Geeky I know. :)

THAT IS NOT A DATE.

TRY AGAIN.

Varitek said:
guys stop making fun of him here that was a serious inquiry.

i'll be right back, my friend just got back from a liquor run and i've got some goodies to pick up, so i will see you all in a few. screwtape, i want answers.

:love:

Seriously, how do you feel about being a second wife? I will never love you as much as my first wife, but we don't have a lot sheets in our house and our basement is as cold as fuck so you won't have to worry about the sweating.

coolian2 said:
Seriously, Screwtape.

Reality. Now. Find It.

NSW, write a haiku about his disconnection from reality.

I can't, he's too good of a guy.

Green grass, picnic lunch
M'lady slowly disrobes
PLEASE WAKE UP SCREWTAPE

Oops.

Dalton said:

:love:

Seriously, how do you feel about being a second wife? I will never love you as much as my first wife, but we don't have a lot sheets in our house and our basement is as cold as fuck so you won't have to worry about the sweating.

You totally want to get in a RV, pick up Varitek and P-Fan, take them, your wife and kid and follow the Tigers around for 6 months.

Varitek said:
screwtape, i want answers.

Asking a girl to marry me. We would be in bed or the bath. I would give her a small box. She would open it. There would be the ring. I would whisper into her ear..."marry me."

Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, semi-circle...I don't know. I would have to know what she liked.

The most attractive women to me are brilliant, creative, artist, compassionate souls. An artist in short.

Screwtape2 said:

Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, semi-circle...I don't know. I would have to know what she liked.

The correct answer is: "What do you call that position when your legs are crossed infront of my neck like a bow tie?"

Screwtape2 said:
The most attractive women to me are brilliant, creative, artist, compassionate souls. An artist in short.

Rosie O'Donnell is an artist. Does she count?

Dalton said:

Absolutely. Nothing says romance like showing up at home and all I'm wearing is a whip cream thong.

Thank goodness we do not know what you look like cos the imagery would be unwelcome. However, life is cruel and now I'm picturing Jim Leyland in a whip cream thong. Thanks Dalton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom