Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

Of course there would be a condom. Male and female condoms to a little more safe. They would go on after I knew she was ready. I'm fine with sex before marriage by the way.

Are you comfortable with a sandwich bag and a rubberband? Some times you have to make due. Times are hard. We're in a recession.

Dalton said:

Are you comfortable with a sandwich bag and a rubberband? Some times you have to make due. Times are hard. We're in a recession.

Maybe they should add some headgear and winter mittens while they're at it.

Dalton said:

I've always considered the gym sock to be a tool for a solo operation, but I suppose if you were traveling down a highway and not a secluded country lane it could work.

:ohmy:

Screwtape2 said:

Of course there would be a condom. Male and female condoms to a little more safe. They would go on after I knew she was ready. I'm fine with sex before marriage by the way.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

stop a moment for some EDUCATION

do not, I repeat do not use both a male and female condom at the same time. The latex will rub up against the other latex and it will compromise the integrity of both methods of birth control. You may use either a male or a female condom, and I would recommend the male because it stays on more securely, especially if you are not sure how to use either which you clearly aren't, though once again I urge you to practice both masturbating for her sake and putting a condom on for both your sakes.

If you want to use multiple methods of birth control, you can use a condom in conjunction with;

-water based spermicidal lube, however spermicide irritates many women
-birth control pills/the ring/etc

Varitek said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

do not, I repeat do not use both a male and female condom at the same time. The latex will rub up against the other latex and it will compromise the integrity of both methods of birth control. You may use either a male or a female condom, and I would recommend the male because it stays on more securely, especially if you are not sure how to use either which you clearly aren't, though once again I urge you to practice both masturbating for her sake and putting a condom on for both your sakes.

If you want to use multiple methods of birth control, you can use a condom in conjunction with;

It's the adventures of young Dr. Sue. (Does anyone know who Dr. Sue is????)

Varitek said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Quoted for truth.

Varitek said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

ANNIE FUCKIN' SAVOY ladies and gentlemen.

Screwtape, you should also try breathing out of your eyelids.

Varitek said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

I didn't know that. Thank you. We need you in the public schools. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom