Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah zoots - we're on a world tour.
my heart will always be in the bar. i've definitely formed a c ommunity with the people there. but both chat threads are very different flavors. i like both groups of people and the variety of conversation.

I think these threads are, in many ways, a spectacular demonstration of what happens when Aussies, Kiwis, and Americans cool enough to be Aussies/Kiwis get together online. We have serious theological discussion coexisting with gigantor motherfucking pinus.

Axver said:
I think these threads are, in many ways, a spectacular demonstration of what happens when Aussies, Kiwis, and Americans cool enough to be Aussies/Kiwis get together online. We have serious theological discussion coexisting with gigantor motherfucking pinus.

good times in postwhoring :up:

I still can't believe this postwhore-a-thon is still going. I thought it was going to die out that first night, and yet look where we are. Today was one of our most post-heavy days of the lot!

Nebraska was insane. I don't blame you for giving up on this one. I always have a hard time catching up when I awake.

Ah well, things should be quieter in a few days ... :(

But Ian and I will be back at university, so we'll have classes to attend, and I don't know about him, but I'll have plenty of research to do too.

Axver said:

When are you actually going to visit New South Wales anyway? :tsk:

You have no idea how badly I want to head down your way for a few weeks. I'd even go to Sydney, Axver, despite your protestations. I'd truly love to go spend a week in Australia and another in New Zealand. We'll see.

No spoken words said:

You have no idea how badly I want to head down your way for a few weeks. I'd even go to Sydney, Axver, despite your protestations. I'd truly love to go spend a week in Australia and another in New Zealand. We'll see.

me too. i want to see gloworms.

No spoken words said:

Just be aware that if you do it, you'll find yourself feeling compelled to return again and again. :wink:

Especially because the South Island is just so ridiculously, astonishingly beautiful.

unico said:

me too. i want to see gloworms.

Oh, I didn't know those were special to this part of the world.

You'd love Waitomo Caves in the central North Island then.

Glow worms are so totally worth it. I thought your fireflies were pretty neat though.

Alright, should be about time I went to bed. I wonder where you guys will have gone when I wake up? Well, my suggestion stands, the Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon. The full title. Just because I think "territorial collectivity" is great.

Axver said:

Just be aware that if you do it, you'll find yourself feeling compelled to return again and again. :wink:

Especially because the South Island is just so ridiculously, astonishingly beautiful.

I am sure of it...but I want to see so many places that I've promised myself that I'd not return to the places I've been until I make a serious dent in my list....and I'd love to return to some of the places I've been.

No spoken words said:

I am sure of it...but I want to see so many places that I've promised myself that I'd not return to the places I've been until I make a serious dent in my list....and I'd love to return to some of the places I've been.

Then you just better spend a fucking long time in this part of the world in the first place! :wink:

Right, that's really it for me. I'm out. See you folks later. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom